Nat'l Sales Director

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2016 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's TP's problem? Why does everything he say drip with a condescending tone. The National call yesterday was so typical of his commitment to putting a wall between himself and the field. He keeps pushing for more questions on every call (so he can have more opportunities to act like a jerk) then some dude asks about Syndros and he's a total douche about it. What in the hell does this mentality accomplish? He was the same way the entire call! Listen dude you've got to stop treating people like children and claiming you're just direct and to the point, it's no excuse. If you don't have the ability to get the job done without being an ass 24/7 then you're in over your head. Am I the only one that feels this way? AB on the other hand sounds like he has his shit together. He's the only bright spot in the HO at the moment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TP was soft on the rep who asked stupid questions didn't even know u can't convert patients on a mcg per mcg basis from other fentanyl products I wonder what her numbers look like no way she's successful

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TP was ok. He just has some NY attitude. People here need to stop being so sensitive and start working

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, who is the idiot talking about Byers being the bright spot at Insys. Never in the history of pharma has anyone earned their salary in marketing. Marketing in pharma never equates to sales. It is all smoke and mirrors. Sales and marketing are polar opposites. Waste of money and time is all that marketing in the pharmaceutical industry is. It will never improved the company's bottom line.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny too how the first thread about him magically disappeared. This company wants to control everything. They're like North Korea except crazier.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't even spell his name correctly. He's brilliant. You on the otherhand are a total moron, thinking marketing and sales don't go hand in hand. How can we sell without marketing? People like you piss me off. Totally clueless. I bet his salary is way more than yours. And hopefully you're one of the morons on the chopping block!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noone cares about being on chopping block. People are quitting. Dion and Mike Gurry resigned today. Noone wants to be here.

And since when has a doctor said , let me take a look at your marketing materials. The customer does not want to see BS marketing ploys, they respond to real salea people only. Understanding business, starts with understanding your customer. Clearly, you do not understand.

End of story. Moron!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow you are right i just noticed that

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MEAT HEAD SON OF A BITCH

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TP is terrible. Any whim he has MUST BE DONE NOW!! Stop with the fire drills and start planning better. You've been in the position for a month and we're already sick of you. Lack of preparation on your part does't constitute an emergency on my part. You fart and the ASD's come running to sniff. Pathetic. Total tool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you really so stupid you can't separate a person from a position? AB has his shit together and is a GREAT person. Your crazed rant on marketing jobs has nothing to do with that post. It's sad people like you exist.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt N was a bonified marketing person who knew the ROO market inside and out and yet sales never budged until Alec came to town. So tell us again why marketing matters in pharma when this statement proves otherwise.
    Byers doesn't know jack about marketing and less about pharma so you must mean he literally has his shit together because he's full of it and cares about one thing. Himself, like every other corporate jack off.
    Moving from sales to marketing is a downgrade in career path and a sign of willingness to kiss any possible ass to make some money since his sales plummeted as DM.
    Go on and come up with another well thought out unintelligent statement .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt N was a bonified marketing person who knew the ROO market inside and out and yet sales never budged until Alec came to town. So tell us again why marketing matters in pharma when this statement proves otherwise.
    Byers doesn't know jack about marketing and less about pharma so you must mean he literally has his shit together because he's full of it and cares about one thing. Himself, like every other corporate jack off.
    Moving from sales to marketing is a downgrade in career path and a sign of willingness to kiss any possible ass to make some money since his sales plummeted as DM.
    Go on and come up with another well thought out unintelligent statement .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bo·na fide
    ˌbōnə ˈfīdē/
    adjective
    adjective: bonafide
    1. 1.
      genuine; real
    bonified
    no result found

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately for you Andrew this isn't a spelling bee.
    You'll have to come up with your own ideas and execute instead of pawning off others ideas as your own. Good luck. HO and the field are on to you. Enjoy being literate and transparent. Eventually invisible.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After I've bonified your face

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any of you remember that song by the Steve Miller Band. "Swingtown"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The call today was exactly Insys. Two blowhards in TP and Dan that are literally wasting everyone's time by trying to cuss and out New York each other and 3 new employees asking themselves "WTF did I just walk into?" What an incredible bunch of derelicts. Professionalism has left the building...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said it long ago, and I will say it again. Although I did not always agree with everything Alec stood for, he was a class act and we were fortunate to have had him when we did.