Natroba!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we already have competition to the world beating Ulesfia (haha!). Looking at Parapro's site (the manufacturers) it looks pretty cool - two ten minute applications of about 4 oz gives 86% efficacy at two weeks - much better than us. Don't know price. Why couldn't our genius management get this rather than this crap Ulesfia? Also they're co-promoting the product through Pernix - never heard of them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it ain't out in the market yet - where are our tools to take on Natroba?? Typical management - keep us in the dark and shit on us!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds pretty competitive. I think we will have a hard time keeping up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why they call it pharmaceutical sales, not pharmaceutical visiting....Natroba is a pesticide, Ulesfia kills by suffocation. Ulesfia is indicated 6 months and above, theirs is 4 years and older. They are promoted by a small, unknown salesforce and insurance companies are not thrilled about taking on new name brand products where patients are served by generic pesticides and the safer Ulesfia. I am sure there are other things I missed that will contribute to our sales. Your attitude regarding selling against other products: whether you think you can or you think you can't...you're right!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run fast!!! This company is crap. President and management says it's a commision based job. Bullshit!!!! We are selling a second/third line shitty ass antibiotic first out of our bags. Oh yeah, if you don't sell a certain amount of it you don't get paid on any of the other 18 products. What a joke!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Natroba is not a pesticide. It is derived from a soil bacterium that occurs in nature. It has less side effects than your expensive mayo. It only calls for one treatment and one bottle. Better focus on your drool product. Your marketshare is done!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From Natroba website: "A fine-tooth comb may be used to remove dead lice and nits from the hair and scalp, but combing is not required." WTF????

Let's just leave the dead lice and nits in the childs hair because they'll wash out eventually.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Natroba MOA is chemical, Ulesfia is physical..... they can't claim they are non-neurotoxic!!! Plus one bottle is estimated at 200.00!!!! I'm not worried!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, not only are we non-neurotoxic, we will be claiming it all day long. Look at the study baby!!! Here is what I will be telling my doc's,

We have less side effects than the expensive mayo. Ulesfia could take up to three treatments and multiple bottles. So, we will be cheaper. Natroba is non-neurotoxic and has no contraindications.

Dr. Smith,

What sounds better to you? 2-3 treatments with multiple bottles or one treatment, ten minutes, no combing, ONE BOTTLE!!. Safer than Ulesfia!!! NATROBA!!!!

I have not talked to one doctor that writes ULESFIA that said they won't change to Natroba. NOT ONE!! It is not even close.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle down! You are obviously drinking the company kool aid or just came out of a rah rah National sales Meeting pep rally? No one gives a shit except how much it costs and does it work and did you bring the Dunkin Donuts and Taco Bar for lunch?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a pesticide. It is approved as an organic pesticide under the name Conserve, etc. Spinosad is actively used by organic farmers and is the active ingredient in Comfortis (pest control for dogs). The anti-pesticide community will have a hay day with this product. Management at the company is disillusioned. They just want to make money and will push the envelope of what the FDA allows. Keep an eye on their marketing. They will get caught.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to point out in their very own studies (there are only 2) they had to do the treatment 2x which sounds like if you don't comb out the nits they hatch and you have to treat again um duh... Not to mention all public schools require kids be nit free to return to school most private schools also... Oh and it is a pesticide they just haven't found side effects yet that doesn't make it safe....
    Anyone who has the issue your best bet is to purchase a natural shampoo containing anionic/nonionic surfactant blend and get all of the nits even if you have to hand pick... If you can't do it yourself? Hire someone

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot!!! if you really read the study, you would know that Natroba worked 94% In study 1 and 93% in study 2 with ONE TREATMENT. Only 6% had to treat 2X. (re-infestation, lack of cleaning)

The end point of the phase 3 study was 14 days, and it takes 12 days for nit to hatch. So, with no combing and giving the nits 14 days to hatch.... it worked 94% of the time. The nits did are DEAD!!

The fact that Spinosad is a organic pesticide only proves how safe it is. You can't use anything unsafe on organic foods and it still be organic.

Hey Doc, you eat organic food? Ya, sure.

Why do you eat organic foods? because it is safe.

Oh really? Well, that is how safe Spinosad is, it is used in organic foods. The study says it is non-neurotoxic.

BTW, in your study after multiple treatments..... Ulesfia only worked 75% of the time.

What sounds better to you doc!!! 75% after multiple treatments of 94% after one treatment.

HELL DOC! Rid worked 75% of the time in the study Ulesfia did. Ulesfia sounds like an expensive MAYO treatment.

DAMN Son, I don't know why I ever prescribed ULESFIA?????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you're missing a couple teeth aren't you hillbilly? C'mon, you can tell us....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Just created by two first cousins in Appalachia.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jed Clampett could could get a doctor to choose Natroba over Ulesfia. He could walk in the office with overalls, a flask, and a mullet. Ulesfia SUCKS get over it. Your best come back is a personal appearance jab, WOW!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Parapro Dimwit. All you have to do is look at the TRx data, if your pitiful little company can afford it. Natroba is getting a small "trial" by some early adopters who try everything new just because it's new. Enjoy your delusion. In a matter of weeks your scripts will be totally flat. No one, especially us, is worried about you taking enough of our business to make any difference. You're not in pharmacies and you don't have 3rd party coverage.
    Now go flaunt your "studies" to people you can fool - like your coworkers - and enjoy the koolade until the reality of selling another me-too pesticide sinks into your feeble brain. And go post on your own board. Oh! That's right. Little no-count companies like yours don't have boards on CP.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REALLY, We get the DATA. Looks like we are trending upward to me. Your business will soon be gone. BTW, There is nothing even close to Spinosad. If you actually did your homework you would know this. The only me too lice drug I know of is Ulesfia.

Ulesfia=Mayo=Helmans lite=Olive oil and any other homeopathic home remedy you can think of. I don't even know how you go to sleep at night, knowing that you sell Mayo at $80 a bottle.
    The oil companies, government, and pay day loan stores think you are ripping people off.

Our co-pays are less than Ulesfia, We are in the pharmacies and all the Pharm. D says is, "I am glad I don't have to stock multiple bottles of that expensive Mayonnaise anymore."

Your company is so innovative that the last acquisition it made was buying a crappy company for Naprelan. This is an Aleve marked up two million percent. Oh, wait a minute, I guess you guys thought if you could get a way with selling Mayonnaise at $80 a bottle you could sell Aleve for huge profits.

What ground breaking move are you guys going to do next, sell acetaminophen for a third tier co-pay?