Natroba!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parapro Dimwit. Your rant confirms everything you are so ineptly trying to rebut. Go sell your pesticide while you can, and good luck with your resume in a couple of months. I recommend you omit your current employer and "product".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to follow along now...or go find someone to help you understand what I'm about to write. It's not a personal apprearance jab, because....I've never SEEN any of you. Does that make sense? It is, however, a stereotypical jab of what I'd expect a dullard, such as yourself, to look like based on the rhetoric I've read with the Natroba Kool-Aid sessions. BTW, I'd take a 10 minute "mayo" treatment that works, over ANOTHER pesticide anyday....if you need any help understanding any of this, or need any vocabulary explained to you, please....just leave another post.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on the previous posts, I would guess the Ulesfia rep looks like Pauly D or Mike the Situation if a guy, and if a girl, J wow or Snooki.

I basing this purely on the class you represent in your post. FORGET ABOUT IT! I am from the Jersey Shore. OH!!

I can imagine you and Andrew Dice Clay at the club using Ulesfia for your hair product. You should get an indication for putting it in your Blowout for some extra hold. The mayonnaise should help your look, GREASE BALL.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dimwit. Got it figured out yet? Neither you, your company nor your product are a concern to us or the market. You're insignificant and so is your pesticide and your rock is waiting for you to crawl back under it. Feel free to touch base in a couple of months and let us know how your job search is going.

5. Just a Mom

Just a Mom Guest

I can see that there is obviously a debate between reps of two companies here. My concern isn't related to the money-making abilities of these companies ..obviously. I am more concerned about getting rid of a heavy lice infestation. It appears from the studies that the Natroba can get rid of the lice in one or two doses. As well, the nits they took, during the trials, from the children's heads at 7 and 14 days never hatched. Awesome!

But where does a single mother of 5 stand when it comes to cost? Obviously, it's going to cost well beyond anything I could afford to use Natroba. Obviously even using something cheap, worthless and dangerous like Nix is beyond what I can do when I'd have to treat two or three times at $15 per dose.

So when does someone show that they actually care whether the population has lice or not?

Just a Mom

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaseline and a shower cap should do the trick, Mayonnaise will work just as well as Ulesfia, but if you think Nix is dangerous, I would bet you are a Ulesfia REP and not "just a mom"

"Just a Rep"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All quiet.
    The one Parapro guy who was drinking all of the Kool Aid and ranting on here, probably got fired for no sales. He even tried writing back and forth to himself as a rep and mom. Pitiful. At least he went down trying.

8. I just came across this debate last night (ok, my husband did and sent me a link). We just this week got our ped to switch us from Ulefsia to Natroba. In case you find real-mom experiences useful, here's what happened:

2 girls with lice (long hair, sigh). Two treatments with Rid, numerous comb-outs, lots of laundry & vacuuming & sprays--lice came back. Tried CVS brand (I know, same chemical as Rid)--live lice the next day. Called pediatrician who said to try a different chemical. We used Nix--live lice the next day. By "lots," I mean 10+ lively lice, of all sizes, caught by Robi comb & regular nit comb, plus my daughters nabbing the occasional bug by hand.

Called pediatrician who prescribed Ulefsia. We measured the girls' hair so ped could prescribe the right amount. We started laundry, went to pick up the Ulefsia, but the pharmacy didn't have it. They promised they'd have it the next day. Next day, we re-did laundry, went to pick up Ulefsia, and the pharmacy gave us only ONE bottle per child. The pediatrician had ordered FOUR bottles per child. None of the nearby pharmacies (not CVS, Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target, Publix) had any additional bottles of Ulefsia.

My husband had seen news stories about Natroba and asked if they had it. Yes, they had one bottle of Natroba. We looked up the prescribing info online and saw only one bottle per child was needed. So we asked our pediatrician to prescribe that instead, since it was easier to get and we didn't need as much. We couldn't find any other pharmacies with Natroba either, but our CVS promised to order a second bottle.

It's too soon to know whether Natroba works, but if it does, I'm going to be overjoyed. Less product and less combing? Sign me up.

Maybe sales reps don't have influence over whether pharmacies stock your product, but if you do, I'd suggest making Ulefsia easier to get. We probably wouldn't have switched if we could have gotten the correct amount of product without any hassle.

Sorry to invade your board . . . I hope this isn't too long of a post but I thought it might be useful.

9. "Better mom"

"Better mom" Guest

Your kids are dirty. maybe you should have been a better parent and they wouldnt have gotten lice in the first place. Or at the very least they wouldn't still have them after a week!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lighten up. This is some good, forthright feedback that you can work with by getting the pharmacists to stock the proper amount.

Sorry Better Mom. You do not have to read too many postings on Cafe Pharma to realize this is not exactly the most enlightened place on the net...

11. Hi, yesterday I discovered my 5 yr old daughter has headlice. She is our youngest, and we've never dealt with lice before. I called my Dr to ask what OTC medicine I should buy and instead they prescribed Natroba. I have followed the package directions and also physically combed out all the nits I could find. Been doing laundry, vacuumed the entire house, van, etc. Today I found more nits but I am thinking they are just ones I missed yesterday (when I got to that part of her hair last night it was dark all of our lamps just weren't bright enough compared to this morning's sunlight). The Dr's office tells me they *think* Natroba prevents nits from hatching, but the nurse told me it wouldn't hurt to make sure she is nit-free.

The previous posting moms: Did Natroba work for you? Was just the one treatment necessary? All I can find online is the manufactors clincial trial results, but I would like to hear from "real" moms and their experiences! I plan to do the repeat treatment in 7 days as directed. Thank you!!

Obsessive Mom of 3, Lice-Hater!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It worked for us, never saw another live one, but we did pick out the nits just to be safe. Also, Ulefsia didn't work as well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, the Ulefsia was messy and drippy. But both were covered by prescription so they really only cost a copay for me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dimwit,
    Aren't you getting tired of writing back and forth to yourself on our board pretending to be "Moms"? Please. Your pitiful product and even more pitiful attempt at pretending to be a customer are a joke. Seriously? "Another Mom". "Better Mom". Get real. Your comments are fake, uninformed and boring.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Natroba sucks so bad why did the VP of sales for Ulesfia leave and go to work for the company promoting Natroba????????? Don't think he is drinking the mayo like the rest of you mindless robots.

Tell Pauly D and the Situation to go sell six minute abs, because your market share is losing ground.

OHHH!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very simple answer: Fired for being worthless and wound up in a very appropriate new position.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if Pauly D and the Situation would study up on the Lard to Oil Ratio on the Mayo, Sales would not be down and Upper Management would not be on the chopping block.

Learn how to promote off label for extra hold in the blowout, sales need a boost.

Ulesfia is not a pesticide it just kills lice.

Ohhhhhh!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another mother here. We have four kids and went 10 years of parenting with no lice... An epidemic at my younger kids' preschool brought those idyllic days to an end.

We treated, treated, and treated some more. Mostly OTC products and lots and lots of combing. Additionally, laundered everything and cleaned the house. Interestingly, of my four children, only my girls were affected. My older daughter has thick, curly hair and it was a nightmare. Three- to four-hour combing sessions. Lots of tears.

The lice kept returning (which, of course, meant we weren't eradicating it). We treated some more. Tried the Listerine treatment, tried the mayonnaise. At our ends, we hired a professional to treat the girls -- twice for a total cost of $1,000. Yup - $1K.

After exhaustive research, I found Natroba referenced in a news story (note to ParaPRO - you need more PR!!!)... I called my dermatologist, he had to find it (wasn't aware of it), but within a day, I had it in hand.

End of story: one application, NO combing (and no tears). Lice was GONE. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that this was life-altering. We had spent months on this issue, and both my husband and I were completely frustrated, we wasted tons of money, and my girls were very unhappy with the situation.

Bottom line. Natroba worked when nothing else did.

By the way, to the idiot who posted above. Lice does not equal dirty! My house is clean and my parenting is excellent.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read about Spinosa. Do your homework, ye highly-educated ones and quit arguing. My kids don't even act so self-righteous. Natroba; power to the people, not the lice!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready little guys because a pharmaceutical giant is about to launch a head lice product that has the best studies and data to date. Not only that, but they have a major in with pediatricians...they sell vaccines.