NBC segment

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So The NBC segment this morning was not very favorable except for the drug seekers who were watching.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree. I truly hope for all of you who took this job this drug approval doesn't get rescinded

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warned you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, that is what the stupid ATLANTA DM gets for not hiring experienced reps! It is gonna take a lot of sales savior to launch Zohydro!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get your facts straight-ATL-DM didn't hire most of the reps. They were vetted b/4 he was hired

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CNN is also doing a story with Dr.Sanja Gupta regarding zohydro. The press is not your friend on this one.

Additionally, ABC morning news had a segment this morning. There is a great deal of oressure for the FDA to review their initial approval and re-visit this approval. I will be surprised if zohydro is on the market for very long.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone started sweating yet? Some left previous jobs for this train wreck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need to sweat about it, look how Zogenix made Sumavel Dosepro one of the best launches in pharma history and it is making billions. Oh wait a minute I forgot it has done shit and the launch was a joke

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every local station has had a segment on Zohydro within the last 4 days. They are creating lots of noise. Several local KOLs in the pain management market have been interviewed by the local channels and their comments have not been favorable to the product.several of the hospitals have chimmed in as well to its danger.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all b.s. They should be touting the evils of oxymorphone ER if they really gave a poop. If you traced the money trail of who is stirring this up, you can be sure it's Purdue and their funding of patient advocate groups and congress.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet the Suboxone reps are licking their chops right now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a friend who is interviewing with Purdue this week. He said they are scared to death about Zohydro killing their Oxycontin market share! Purdue is very worried about Zohydro!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, I do not work here but have stock in Zogenix. I actually work for a different med company. I come here just to get an idea of what is going on sales-wise. Here is a link you might read from Motley Fool: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/06/why-zogenix-inc-was-a-house-of-pain-for-investors.aspx

I unfortunately, do not think this drug will be a winner, as the press will continue to be poor, but do think the stock will be volatile over the next several months, meaning you could make a bit of money if you follow it closely. Overall, I do think the stock will lose ground and the company will be sold.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA ! I never thought of that, good one ! I bet they are too

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to disagree, of all the recycled news releases 90%+ of comments are supportive of a hydrocodone alternative without the liver damaging acetaminophen/asa. Look at some of those supporting the zohydro 'witch hunt', Joe Manchin who's daughter is Heather Bresch the CEO of Mylan Inc. They happen to produce a hydrocodone combo drug.. go figure. And then there is Mitch McConnell/ Max Baucus who have been in bed with big pharma for years. (check opensecrets.org for campaign contributions + personal finances) Or how about there half billion loophole which favoured Amgen. (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/23/opinion/amgen-gets-a-gift-from-congress.html?_r=0) The day will come when it's determined these guys are working for big pharma and are protecting personal interests as well as that of their 'employers'. Zogenix is a small fry compared those flogging lortab, vicodin, oxycontin, percocet, norco, cutting into market share won't go over well.

I'm not implying Zohydro will capture the entire market, but even at 1-5% it will be extremely successful for zogenix. Each 1% = 300M. Zogenix could be bought out, but I suspect it will be at much higher prices than $4 and change.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly doubt its Purdue dumb ass. They are working on their own version of a single entity hydrocodone, in fact they have been working on it since 2000. I guess they are dumb asses too, they cant get anything to market. They have a circus act for leaders in that company.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Purdue is developing an ABUSE-DETERRENT HYDROCODONE and Zohydro is NOT ABUSE DETERRENT so it's in Purdue's best interest to scream bloody murder that Zohydro is the scourge of mankind (ironic, coming from the Original Scourgers). Purdue also markets an abuse-deterrent oxycodone ER called OXYCONTIN (ever hear of it?) that's dominated the market and any new market entrant is a threat, especially if addicts will go gaa-gaa over it and go to Florida pill mills to get scripts of the stuff. Hundreds of thousands of scripts. The Sacklers want to keep all of their $3 billion/year on OC.

The post above about opensecrets and who's bought whom is spot on. Purdue is good at this, guys.

Signed,

A Very Well Informed Dumb Ass

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I mentioned a month ago the stock will be volatile, and is, but money can be made (selling shot, buying low, etc). Lost almost half its value this past week. The problem is that eventually there is going to be someone that is going to be first, meaning the FDA is going to make an example of some company because of so much abuse with prescription narcotics. You just don't want the first to be your company. I hate to say it, but this company looks like it's going to be the first. The press is having a field day with this. The stock is going to stay low until investors feels confident, and they don't and won't for awhile. I understand that Zogenix has some agreement on how they will market it, but the first report that comes in of crossing that line will be this companies sword through their gut. If you can ride it out, do, but if you think this is a long term gig, not.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm.....not quite