NBU and OBU are now considered primary care

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2018 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda has an entire PC field force ready to do exactly what you do, for less money and will be excited to still be here and have new products.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU and OBU are now considered SOLD!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So fucking glad I left this shit show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#TRUTH

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#LIE

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Won’t happen. Bunch of pot stirring going on

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Psychs don't even know their Takeda rep or if they do never see them, they can't even spell ADHD, you want to go the cheap route and bring these folks on to take my job go for it!! I'll take my year severance and have a new job Day 1!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I’m being proactive and currently interviewing. But with several years under my belt in my territory, I have seen the Takeda rep ONCE. ONCE! My psyches have no idea who they are either. Personally I need a change anyway so I’m not afraid of this merger and hoping to be out beforehand. But as to what the Takeda rep in my territory has been doing all this time, I have no idea but it hasn’t been calling on my docs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your psychs don’t know their takeda rep because LUNDBECK co promotes trin and they are the ones calling in psychs. Takeda are primary care focused. we will be considered the same if kept

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the dumbest post yet on CP. Seriously? You really think Takeda will just drop and entire sales force and add Vyvanse to their bag...you must be stupid. Let me give a bunch of PC reps with no ADHD experience a 2 billion dollar drug? That makes a lot of sense! Takeda will leave their PC reps alone and keep specialty reps for Vyvanse. Only an idiot would think they would restructure all divisions right now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Vyvanse is a 2 billion dollar drug. No way will they not keep a specialty sales force for this drug you idiot! Current Trintellix reps have hands full with Lundbeck and contractual obligations to Lundbeck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you people who don’t think Takeda will turn Vyvanse over to their own reps or downsize big time are naive or stupid. Vyvanse isn’t some wazoo complicated specialty product. Hell half the Neuroscience sales force came from Primary Care. It’s ADHD... nothing special... bottom of the barrel in the psychiatric world of meds. It’s about the debt, the revenue and life cycle management. Neuro is the largest company expense, dropping half the sales force or giving it to Takeda reps is the smartest thing they can do. Vyvanse is $1.5 billion drug, at least, without a sales force. All that needs to be done upfront is a 30 free with a PMNT $10 or $15 that is online and some HCP marketing and wazoo Takeda can dump the over priced UPS drivers... oh I mean “specialty reps”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBU and NBU are essentially primary care.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the OBU sales force that calls on not 1 PC doctor and has a focus on the specialty of ophthalmics is a PC salesforce. Did you get rejected for a transfer or something?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although you have a point, it sure does feel PC at times with all the BS.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was the last time you reviewed a clinical study about Vyvanse? When was the last time you had any sort of scientific discussion about ADHD?

With all the complex psych medicines out there you really think a stimulant for ADHD requires a lot of explanation to physicians?

Everyone knows your calls consist mostly of “here are some copay cards”.

That is NOT worthy of specialty sales force designation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not going to happen. Stop stirring the pot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stay positive, my friends!! Happy Holidays!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest