NBU-How many RD vacancies?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we are all operating in silos with limited information. Post the region where you know there is no longer an RD. It will be interesting to know how many total vacancies there are in the RD ranks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are at least 4 that I know of

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NBU senior leadership is crap, but I’m sure they will chalk it up as the people who left were bad. Just like they did with Ben. The chickens have come to roost. Leadership can only be worried about only themselves for so long before it comes back to bite them. I wish everyone who leaves this terrible division only the best of luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What states have RD vacancies?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas
    North Carolina
    Florida
    Northeast

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle too

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are these RD openings being filled?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. They are trying to fill them all. You can search openings on the career page. There is a process for opening and getting jobs approved. May be a delay but these are all open.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a lie

There are zero neuroscience positions posted

These jobs won’t be filled. More jobs will be eliminated very soon.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many openings we can't hire fast enough.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. remember about 2 months ago when we went on a hiring freeze? Well as of right now each open position in the company needs permission to be filled. They are not approving the neuro spots. What does that tell you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is correct there is a hiring freeze, with the exception of a few areas that need executive approval to fill. There is no intention of filling every vacancy, there is only the illusion of filling them. Why are RD’s given permission to collapse Vacant Ped territories? Why are RD’s not being held responsible for the vacancies? It’s because RD’s aren’t allowed to fill them and leadership wants them quiet? They have been bought to not say anything. My guess is, it is strategic, don’t think Takeda came out of the blue and decided to buy Shire... I bet the negations started months before hand. They probably met in the Canary Islands to talk about the strategy. Remember the comments about big things happening in Q2...changes?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

takeover discussions began in 2017
    Your right it was not out of the blue

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the current Seattle RD will be surprised to hear this

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many RD vacancies?
    NOT ENOUGH! This is one of the most untalented pool of middle managers ever. The only competition for greater worthlessness is the NBU ZD’s.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea because all the good ones left in 2014. What you have now are sycophants.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the Portland RD, Shirley that was cut not the Seattle RD

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is crap, There were RD’s let go a month ago and there was never a post on the Shire Career website. Not a one. I just went through all 900+ posting listed, some way back to April 3, before some of these RD’s were canned. Leadership spewing their typical crap propaganda.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire management laughs at us fired employees. It's not fair!! I wish I had a second chance here, I wouldn't have been so lazy if I knew there were repercussions. Ben

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These managers are all being quietly fired as a way to reduce the sales force.