NBU-How many RD vacancies?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to be forced to keep some of these RD clowns with the number of reps running from Shire. Even flex people are flying the coop. Aren’t hey supposed to be the ones to backfill those positions? I guess it won’t matter anyways none of them will be posted and filled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw a post for a RBD position in Columbus/Cincinnati, OH. What happened to that manager and what division?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you jealous?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Texas doesn’t have an RD position open. Just rep territories.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is the point. They are not filling any of the RD vacancies. They are not filling any positions.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did warn us about changes in June. Reps fired, RD’s fired. Not one job posting for them out of the 900+ on the Shire career site. mmm... why is that? I would suggest flooding Gabby Galvin’s Email box with your stories and information. She is a writer for US News and World Reports. She did an article on ADHD and medications not long ago.. I would think a follow up story on the #1 adhd Company would be an interesting read....especially since she slants toward the over prescribing of meds. She would have tons of material to draw on from anonymous sources that have lots of information to draw from.

ggalvin@usnews.com

Just saying.. you want to hurt FO, bad media coverage will do it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have thoughts on whats going to happen across NBU? Not been profitable and sales are dipping real bad now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes NBU is not profitable and Shire got a great deal when buying Baxalta... you must have taken math class with Fleming and Perry. You are a fool...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not even in nbu and I chuckled at this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only would the media love to hear about shire’s minimizing risks of prescribing a stimulant to a 6 year old, I think they’d love the inside info on FO and his den of thieves he’s brought with him—including all of HR. This is how Shire took a downward spiral so quickly. Speak up? Hell no. That puts you on the fast track to the unemployment line. And HR ensures it by coaching managers how to get rid of those who are “BRAVE” and speak up.

Brave—what a good corporate philosophy. It’s now a colossal lie.

Shire—once a great company— is total garbage. I hope those unethical ones get bent over the way they’ve done it to way too many people. Karma.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only would the media love to hear about shire’s minimizing risks of prescribing a stimulant to a 6 year old, I think they’d love the inside info on FO and his den of thieves he’s brought with him—including all of HR. This is how Shire took a downward spiral so quickly. Speak up? Hell no. That puts you on the fast track to the unemployment line. And HR ensures it by coaching managers how to get rid of those who are “BRAVE” and speak up.

Brave—what a good corporate philosophy. It’s now a colossal lie.

Shire—once a great company— is total garbage. I hope those unethical ones get bent over the way they’ve done it to way too many people. Karma.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The media will verify what a genius Orskov is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If y'all want to make Shire great, start by making your bed in the morning!! Good Selling Peeps!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Ben: Treat failure as a lesson on how not to approach achieving a goal, and then use that learning to improve your chances of success when you try again. Failure is only the end if you decide to stop.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failure??? I think most of us are trying to get where Ben is. A higher-paying job with a CEO and leadership who know what the hell they're doing. Shire management does not have a clue what they are doing. They are just so happy someone actually decided to buy them out. Some of us who have been here a while are going to stick it out and wait to see what the severance is but if you have been here less than 5 years you better start looking or you are as dumb as our CEO, Perry, Mark, and Kevin. That is pretty dumb

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not read much, put down the Xbox controller and get out of your mom’s basement and read the freak’n news

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys, quit the negative comments and move forward! You can control your employment destiny by working full days and achieving a President's Award! Whining is for LOSER SNOWFLAKES!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So someone (BEN) doesn’t make their numbers for five quarters and you were surprised that they were placed on a plan?! What did you expect? Honorary Presidents Club for trying?