NBU-How many RD vacancies?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. I’m tired of getting the most TRX of Mydayis week after week and quarter after quarter in my region and my zone yet making no $$$ while reps bringing in measly scripts are getting paid thousands because they can grow more easily. Each market is different and I understand market based challenges before everyone jumps down my throat. But also, reps bringing in the scripts deserve to be making money. Want to know the reason it’s hard for a large Mydayis TRX territory to grow? Because scripts aren’t getting refilled. That’s he number one reason and it sure as hell affects growth, which we are paid on. It’s staggering how many patients are coming off. I am consistently getting new patients on therapy but the old ones are coming off for a variety of reasons beyond my control. No matter what HQ wants you to believe, there’s only so much you can do to help make sure a doc keeps their patients on. And reps at a lower volume would experience the same issue if they are able to get their territory up and running to the same degree. The amount of scripts I’ve brought in for Mydayis versus the amount of bonus I have made is laughable yet my peers that bring in tiny quarterly numbers are making thousands. It’s idiotic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A successful salesperson individualizes the product benefits for each customer. They don't use a script of features but do effectively communicate the patient VALUE for each feature. In addition, the successful salesperson is never out worked by competition. If competition makes a 5:30PM call, the successful salesperson will be talking to the doctor at 6:00PM. Saturday calls are the norm for the high achieving sales representative. Being #2 is NEVER acceptable to the successful salesperson. God Bless!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 more RDs gone as of last week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling on a doctor at 6pm??? Are you for real? Are you making calls at doctors homes. There is not a single doctor out there that would want to see a rep walk into their office after 5 o'clock. Your doctors and their staff hate you. I guarantee that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18 year vet here, with 9 trip awards. I never, ever call on an office after 3. I rarely work on Fridays, and routinely take an additional day off during the week. If you are calling on an office at 5:30 or 6, or on a Saturday, you might want to look at quality of your message over your quantity of calls. You might quickly realize a true salesperson can actually sell, not just check these stupid metrics boxes provided by those in management that have never been successful in sales. Just a thought....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a manager and if my reps said they were calling on doctors after 6 and on weekends, I would put time management as a developmental opportunity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fake news, old NBU rep