NCAA FOOTBALL 2012 WEEK 3 PICK EM!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM.

1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Alabama 24 Arkansas 0. Told you guys that Nick is money in the bank.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuckie, your post time was 1:57pm EDT. Any game that started earlier than that you were ineligible to play.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CAL got robbed by the 1st half bogus penalty calls by the hometown refs.

But dumbass Coach Tedsford deserved to lose. 4th and 1 on OSU's 25 with 5 minutes on the clock with a tied score 28-28. And what does the asswipe do? He puts in the FG team to attempt over a 40 yard FG when the FG kicker has already missed two FG's earlier in the game. If CAL couldn't pick up 1 fing yard for a new set of downs they don't deserve to be in Division 1 ball. Of course, the FG kicker missed his 3rd FG of the day turning the ball over to OSU who scored on a 74 yard pass play a couple plays later. The CAL secondary SUCKS. It gave up BIG pass plays. Otherwise CAL has a good team. Tedsford and the CAL secondary need to vacate the team. STILL, CAL would have won if not for the shitty hometown officiating.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just noticed something weird. Florida is a much higher ranked team than Tennessee in both the AP and Coaches' polls. Yet the odds showed Tennessee as 3 pt. favorites. How do you explain that, other than incompetent pollsters or oddsmakers? Choose one! :)

5. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

And look at the score. Fuck the oddsmakers.

6. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

STANFORD TAKES USC DOWN???!!! Last week the West Coast Sports Media was talking about how USC was rightfully the #1 team in College Football. Two weeks ago Stanford almost got beat by SAN JOSE STATE!! Oregon is by far the best team in the PAC 12. Right now in College Football it's Alabama & LSU then everyone else. I would love to see Oregon match up against a real defense. Wait a second I think I have seen that match up against LSU last year. How did that one turn out? I will take defense any day over these West Coast Spread Fun & Gun offenses every single time!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there goes Barkley's Heisman. He should have entered the NFL. Stanford beat 'em fair and square. Their offensive line steamrolled USC's defense. And their linebackers spent more time in the USC backfield than the USC running backs did. Kiffen didn't have his boys prepared. It's going to be be a long flight home from Oakland International.

I told you Michigan State was a big dog turd. #13 my ass. As I said at the start of the season - don't be surprised to see ND in the top 10 when it's time for the BCS picks.

Bama shitstomped the razorbacks. Arkansass needs to offload John L. as quickly as possible. Even if it means buying out his contract at a premium. Going into Week #4 there's no doubt that Bama is #1. That may change. But for the time being Bama is the king of the hill.

AZ State played a darn good game against Mizzou. Had a good shot for the win in the red zone and blew it. But beat the spread.

At halftime BYU has their hands full. If they play as shitty in the 2nd half BYU has no business being ranked in the top 40.

Boise whooped Miami of Ohio. I'm not impressed.

8. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

As Nancy Reagan said, "Just say no to drugs."

9. Fucktard

SEC, SEC, SEC!!

10. Fucktard

How 'bout them Gators, y'all??????

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least I have the intestinal fortitude to make predictions instead of sitting back like a fing coward waiting for a wrong prediction so I can throw darts and spew venom. heh.

If you check back over my predictions you'll notice that the majority are dead spot on.

As I told you before. By the end of the season when the final scores are posted I'll be looking into my rear view mirror at you. :D

Put that prediction in your pipe and suck on it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kentucky and Arkansass were hell on wheels this weekend, eh??

Auburn was a pubic hair away from getting slapped down by UL Monroe - just like Arkansass did last week!

Go SEC!

Bama and LSU are the only two teams in the SEC to brag on.

Let's not go overboard.

13. 2-8. That's what happens when you aren't paying attention and doing the research needed to win. And most of my losses were total blowouts.

Ohio State has their worst defense since the early Cooper years. Was happy for Stanford.

Michigan State and Wisky are embarassing the Big 10 with their offenses. Shaking my head at VTech. And how about Colorado? Down 55-0 at home..at the half against Fresno State.

SEC does have a few really tough teams this year, but as a conference, they suck. PAC 10 is much better top to bottom.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the 2-8 scare ya off, Night Train. You're just a little stale and need to blow out the cobwebs. Expect a slow start. Keep coming back!

And I agree with you in your comparison between the SEC and the PAC 12. Sure, the SEC has two powerhouses Bama and LSU. But I haven't really been impressed with any of the others. But mark my words. Bama and LSU will put on a bad performance or two this season and walk off the field with egg on their face. It's the nature of the game. We are only moving into Week #4. It's a LONG season.

I mean, who the hell has LSU played so far this season?

North Texass?
    Washington?
    Idaho?

Give me a fing break. LSU hasn't even fought a middle weight contender yet. They've been fighting flyweights!

And who has Bama played?

Michigan? Shouldn't have even been ranked in the top 30. They only beat Airforce by 6. So they shitstomped UMass??? Big fing deal. A good high school team could shitstomp UMass!

Western Kentucky? heh.

Arkansass? heh.

Next week they play Florida Atlantic? Fing joke.

Let's wait until they play a halfway decent team like Mizzou to judge where Bama should really be in the standings.

But I would put Stanford, USC, Oregon, AZ, AZ State, or CAL against any run of the mill SEC team any day of the week. Look what shitty Utah did to #25 ranked BYU yesterday. heh. If I were a mormon I would hang my head in shame today. Colorado should never have been admitted into the PAC 12. Colorado is the PAC 12's laughing stock. Every conference has one or two of those.

Oh, and don't discount Fresno State. Sure, they lost to Oregon. But most of the teams in the NCAA would lose to Oregon. Fresno's offense is pretty darn intimidating. Boise is going to have it's hands full on Oct 13 when they play Fresno on their blue turf. If that game is on the pick list I am going to have to go with Fresno, especially if the spread favors Fresno.

15. Fucktard

Just scanned thru the picks to see how I did...4-6, I think. The funniest thing was reading Hairy's (aka Night Train) picks and his comments.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuckie, it's impossible that you had 4-6. The time stamp on your post was 1:57PM EDT on game day. You posted after some of the games had already started @ noon EDT. Those picks were automatically disqualified. Read the rules. Let's all walk the straight and narrow on these boards this year, ok? We will let BamaBoy sort it out.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tinker - if my math is correct you went 8-2 for Week #3. That's pretty awesome since it was not an easy week. You are widening your lead on the herd just like you did at the start of last year. Let's see if you can hold it. Congrats and good luck.

18. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Agreed Mr. Lane. ND was clearly the better team last night. Give Brian Kelly credit. Another solid class coming in next year too. We'll see if Mighty Michigan can hang with them in SB. The Buckeyes could win it by default. Their Division looks extremely week this year, and they have the Mighty Ones in C'Bus.

19. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

At least I have the intestinal fortitude to make predictions instead of sitting back like a fing coward waiting for a wrong prediction so I can throw darts and spew venom. heh.

Yes. I just make my picks and keep my mouth shut.

If you check back over my predictions you'll notice that the majority are dead spot on.

Right......

As I told you before. By the end of the season when the final scores are posted I'll be looking into my rear view mirror at you. :D

Put that prediction in your pipe and suck on it!

Right.....

20. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

USC is the team to beat in 2012/13. I don't like USC at all. But they would kick Bama's ass. Now if there are injuries by the end of 2012 that could change. But today??? USC would fucking roll over Bama like a 10 ton truck.