NCAA FOOTBALL PICK EM!! "NO SPREAD BOWL BONANZA BLOWOUT!"!-2012-2013!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

1. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

Thanks Pale. I guess that is pretty good for a boy from South Alabama..

Were your kids excited about the national championship?

March Madness? Well I guess I am going to have to confer with Broncomesiter, AKA Muff Muff, AKA Sheriff Due Doo Brown...I just wish he would finally register so we know it's him. I am really getting confused by all of the impersonators..

We are going to have to talk through the rules and all of that kind of stuff. I actually have never filled out a bracket and followed march madness before. After college football is over I watch the NFL playoffs and that is about it. I would really like to do a March Madness competition though..

2. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

I would prefer you handling it as you have shown integrity and an even temperament. There is no need to bring in any nefarious characters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bama, Bronco here. I hosted March Madness last year and did a bang up job. Naturally, I stepped aside and deferred on NCAA Pick 'Em when you showed up because NCAA Pick 'Em is your baby.

I expect the same consideration.

And I do all the scoring for March Madness too. I don't need any help, btw, if you wondered about that.

But any suggestions are welcomed. All suggestions are given equal consideration. regardless of the source.

And all can play. Registered and non-registered. I am equal opportunity and don't discriminate based on race, creed, religion, gender, political ideology, state of residence, favorite or least favorite conference, or even IQ. For many hosts the "IQ" factor would eliminate several of the NCAA Pick 'Em players. But not this host. All are welcomed to Uncle Bronco's March Madness Mania.

And once we get to March Madness I hold no grudges from the past. It's a clean slate. I am very level headed and fair and honest. And you can take my word to the bank and cash it. I get all my hostilities out at once and then forget it. In that respect, I'll like a hound dog. I'll bite your ass if you do me wrong. And then afterwards I'll be the best darn friend you ever had.

But don't cross my ass. I can be one mean hound dog. ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BroncoBoy here again.

Btw, just a little preview of March Madness here. My favorite team is the Gonzaga Bulldogs. I have been a big fan of the dogs for years. I watch each of their TV games. This season they are ranked #9 AP and are 15-1. The dogs are an ass-kickin' team. Naturally I want them to win March Madness. Realistically, they won't. But I think there's a 75% chance that they make it to the Final 8 and a 50% chance they make it to the Final 4. And you can quote me on that. They got a 7 foot white boy named Kelly Olynyk who is just pure hell on wheels. And the depth on their team is fuckin' amazing. Nothing but studs! GO DOGS!!!!

The DOGS play St. Mary's on ESPN2 tomorrow Thurs Jan 10 @ 11pm est.

Stay up and watch it, all you east coast people. It's be a treat for ya and give you an idea of how awesome the Gonzaga Dogs really are!!!

5. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

OK I am cool with that. How did you format the games last year? How do you list the games since we cannot upload a bracket? Do you use the school colors like I do when I list games???

I am sure you will do a great job and if you need anything just holler. I am willing to be your Assistant Coach if you need any help.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not gay so I'm really not into colors.

My style is no-fraz & dazzle. I just entertain and give the players a good time. Oh, and a big bonus is that I don't cheat. I'm as honest as the day is long. And that's a big plus. It puts all the players on a even playing field. It's really a bitch when the scorer cheats. It ruins everything.

I didn't need your help last year. I suspect I won't need it this year either.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The color thing isn't that important to me, BamaBoy. I'm straight. Not gay.

I will do my own scoring for March Madness. I want to make sure everything is on the up and up, and that we have a level playing field for everyone.

I may need some help laundering and handing out the jock, socks and tee-shirts to the players before the competition. If I do I'll let you know. Btw, does your wife iron and fold??

We will play round by round and probably just use total number of wins instead of percentages. But will work that out as a group in advance of the First Four bracket.

It will be another spectacular March Madness brought to you by Uncle Bronco. I promise. :)

8. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

While reading of your love for Gonzaga, I thought you were gay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you iron and fold, Fucktard?

We'll go through lots of linen for the players during March Madness and I might need a hand.

P.S. - The jock straps really don't need much folding. Just a quick shot of a hot iron in the cup area should suffice.

Let me know what your skills are. We might be able to utilize them.

10. Fucktard

Said to the one who won the football picks.

11. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

He is so jealous he can't stand it.

12. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

I just said that the Refs sucked. It was pretty evident that the best team won. You know how much I love Saban.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was sweet as sugar to you after you won the Silver Crown.

But your subsequent behavior was very distasteful, therefore you lost my respect.

14. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

42-14 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went back and re-reviwed everyone's picks for the enite season and I found several scoring errors , when I recalculated it came as no shock that I won both the Silver and Gold crowns. Bama I just don't know about you, I love you like a brother but your pattern of scoring errors seems to be more than just simply math issues. The season is over, we all know I won the picking, I demonstrated the bestest football knowedgle and refused to let you people keep me down or run me off. I trully am a King among peons. From now on please call me King Broncmiester.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so on one thread you bash that poor little Notra Dame boy for being less than truthful about his girlfriend but you think it is ok to lie about your score?

17. Fucktard

So I didn't win the overall season or what? Prove these scoring errors, please.

18. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

FT, how are you feeling?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably with both hands. ;)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest