NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 11 PICK EM!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:33 PM.

1. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

I vote that Bronco gets this pick counted because you will notice the underline "u code" is in front and behind Virginia Tech. It shows that he made the effort. Sometimes I make mistakes posting games because of the codes are kind of screwy. Just my 2cents what does everyone else think?

2. #62 BAMABOY, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
    BAMABOY

Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Notre Dame will lose to USC, USC, USC :)

3. BAMABOY

Notre Dame almost got beat by PITT in triple overtime. PITT got destroyed last night by UCONN? I thought it was a basketball game score until I noticed it was football.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please go back and edit your entry...it is "lose" not "loose"

~how embarrassing dude (we all know your upset, but come on)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is there a vote? A few weeks back ft edited a post did not change any picks but because she edited after a game started she did not get credit but bronco gets a pass when he does not follow the rules? That is just wrong. Bronco you need to man up and admit it was a non compliant pick and request it not be counted

6. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

I love some of these anons. I will be the bigger "man" and let BroncoBaby keep his pick. He probably mind melded me and chose my pick anyway.

Bama went down. Wow. Not totally surprised. They were ripe for the pickin.'

The Gators played like there was a new crop of kush hit Gainesville on Friday morning.

7. BAMABOY

Well it does not really matter. Kansas State will play Oregon in the NC since they just shit stomped TCU. They only have Baylor and Texas on their schedule. Both games are cupcakes.

Honestly I am upset. I can't believe BAMA did not run the freakin ball into the end zone on 4th and goal? The Offensive Coordinator was calling all of these pass plays which most were not working. BAMA is a run first pass second kind of team. I guess he wanted McCarron to win the Heisman?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Tide was just not at the the top of it's game today. A&M wanted the win more. But Bama made a nice attempt at a comeback after being down 20-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. That 1st quarter killed 'em. Personally I thought the Tide was going to pull another LSU with the ball in the red zone on the 4 yard line with a minute left. McCarran forced the intercepted pass on 4th down and that was it.

Still a lot of ball to be played and don't count the Tide out yet. Right now K-State is kicking TCU's ass but they still have to play Texas. Klein was 100% tonight so my prediction got blown to hell. The Tide would whoop Notre Dame's ass. There's no doubt about that. ND's perfect record is very deceptive.

Yep. I'd say Oregon is the best team in the nation right now. I'd be shocked if the Ducks don't roll over Cal tonight. The BIG test will be next week against Stanford who beat Oregon State today. If Oregon can beat the Cardinals by 2TD's or more there is no doubt. They are #1. Oh, and I think Oregon would massacre K-State. Yet it would not surprise me if K-State is ranked higher than Oregon in the polls on Sunday. We'll see.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dumm ass. You can see the attempt was made to underline the bolded pick but it didn't register. I only bitched about picks that were made AFTER the games started. And it's obvious why players can't edit their original posts after the games start. They could change losing picks into winners then try to get credit. Use your brain.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and I agree that ND will get their asses stomped by USC. They've been extremely lucky with the overtime and small margin wins up to this point. USC will convincingly show us that ND is not all that it's cracked up to be. ND is a good team. I would say they deserve to be #10 in the nation. And that's goes to Brian Kelly's credit. But they certainly aren't NC material. ND would never beat Alabama.

11. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Hey Bronco, the Ducks are good, I'll grant you that. Fast and flashy.

They deserve #1. Notre Dame and K State, meh.

I can't believe the probable NC team is called the Ducks. Really?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know me. I love the Ducks. But I will be the first to admit that the Ducks have their weaknesses too. Tonight they burned Cal 59-17. But the score doesn't tell the whole story. Oregon struggled in the first half. The defense is vulnerable. Coach Chipper better work on the defense before the Stanford game. You can't always count on your offense to trade touchdowns with the opponent and carry the game. Redshirt Frosh QB Mariota is a superstar. He gave us a scare tonight with a shoulder injury but returned to the game. If Oregon ever loses Marcus Mariota they are screwed royally. He's as good as QB Johnny from A&M. He should get nominated for the Heisman. His numbers aren't as good as QB Johnny's because he usually only plays 2 or 3 quarters a game.

The Ducks won't be #1 on Sunday. K-State will be. That's fine. If Oregon makes it past Stanford and Oregon State - they'll go right to the top. And if they beat USC again in the PAC 12 championship there will be no doubt. Those are 3 BIG IF's. Those are 3 damn hard games in a row. Personally, I'm not all that confident that Oregon can win all 3. No small task there. I sure hope they do. But Oregon is as vulnerable the Tide. They can be beat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KState is the best team in the USA, but I don't think Texas will be cupcake. Texas is playing better ball lately, and actually have higher rated recruits.

KState should still win.

Synder is the best college coach in the game, and maybe the best in all of football!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oregon, Alabama and LSU would clean K-State's clock. I even think ND would give K-State a run for their money.

It would be a shame if they end up playing Oregon in the NC game.

15. #75 BAMABOY, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    BAMABOY

NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 11 PICK EM FINAL!

1. TINKRBELLE!!! (11-5) WHITE TRASH!!! (11-5) Welcome back Tinkrbelle to the top of the leader board! We have missed your name up at the top of the list. Congrats!! How many weeks does this make you #1? Congrats also to WHITE TRASH!

2. [/B] BAMABOY (10-6) BRONCOBOY (10-6) I am stuck in the middle again, but I have some competitive company this week. I am still really butt hurt over BAMA losing yesterday. Watching Auburn getting monkey stomped by Georgia did not make me feel any better either.

3. FUCKTARD (10-5) Please post your Thursday Night pick and come back and make your other picks in a new post later. I don't know if I am going to pick a Thursday Night game until I look at the schedule. I will update this thread before I start a new one if I am going to post a Thursday Night Game.

4. PALE HORSE (9-7) For some reason I gave you the Louisville Vs. Syracuse Game? Sorry about that. Good work this week.

5. BRONCOFRAUD (8-8) Everyone was over 50% or over this week! Thanks for making your picks..

16. BAMABOY

If Coach Snyder is the best Coach in College Football where are all of those K. STATE National Championships? You got to have some Championships to back that up.

I totally agree a Oregon Vs. K.State National Championship would be a real snoozer.

17. #77 tinkrbelle, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM
    tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

I helped you Bronco and BamaBoy
    11 wins------4 losses----1 unknown(need help on the Miami game?

18. tinkrbelle

YES! It feels good to be back on top!!!

19. tinkrbelle

BTW----BAMA--You have a tough job every week in getting this scoreboard and pick em scores together-- It takes me 30 minutes just figure out my own scores tally! I want to thank BAMA for all his hard work every week!!:)

20. tinkrbelle

Oh, and thanking Bronco too for his YTD updates of pick em scores!!:)