NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 13 PICK EM! RIVALRY WEEK!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're 'fuckie' posting anonomously aren't you? You're just scared because I'm challenging you for the crown, so you want to change the standard and accepted rules that we've been playing by for weeks. Go back and review our discussions for the reason behind the rule. It was to prevent players LIKE YOU from editing their ORIGINAL PICK POST after the start of the games. But we said REPEATEDLY that it was okay to change INDIVIDUAL GAME PICKS as long as the changes were reflected in A SEPARATE PICK POST and the edit happened PRIOR TO THE START of the respective game pick that was edited. Pull your head from your f...ing ass and take a deep breath.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMO the 2012 Ohio State team is not a great team. Certainly not in the same class as those Ohio State teams that I remember that played under the tutelage of The Great Woody Hayes. Now those were some great f...ing teams that kicked ass and took names. But the 2012 OSU team is certainly a good and a respectable team. I like them because....like I've previously pointed out....OSU always finds some way to win a ball game. Several of their wins have been by itty bitty margins. And there was certainly a nice dose of 'luck' thrown in on some of those victories. To be honest I can't really point to one GREAT NCAA football team in 2012. I guess if you looked at the stats the closest team to being a GREAT team would be the Oregon Ducks with an average point score of over 50 points per game. But none of the others really impress me. 2012 has been an awful season for college football IMO. The first 70% of the season was totally boring. We need more GOOD MATCHUPS at the start of the season instead of pitting powerhouses against cupcakes. That needs to stop. It is hurting the quality of college football. And at the end of the season there should be NO CUPCAKES WHATSOEVER on the schedule for any of the top 10 ranked teams!!!!

3. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Yesterday's game reminded me of Bo and Woody's era. I kept looking for Cornelius Green and Archie Griffin to show up. If not them, Rex Kern, Jim Otis, or Jim Stillwagon. Are you impressed by my historical recollection Mr. Lane?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discussions are not rules. Pick em is a fraud if they allow you to break the rules. You can not make the rules as you go along like you think you can.

5. #65 Fucktard, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM
    Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Wrong, fucknut. I may be a woman, but I ain't no pussy. If I wanted to challenge you on this, I would. After all we have been through, why would I start anon posting against you now?

You probably won't believe me, like you didn't believe a word I said all season. I'm just answering your claim to let you know that I am a straight shooter - no anon posting (except on my company's board), no multiple registered accounts, nothing. I am offended by your accusation.

DID YOU NOT SEE ABOVE WHEN I POSTED LAST NIGHT THAT I AGREED WITH YOU? PLEASE SEE MY DRUNKEN POST ON PAGE 1 REGARDING YOU CHANGING YOUR PICK. I have to spoon feed you everything.

I think I may know who it is, but....nah, it can't be. He's at church.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google is a f...ing amazing search tool, ain't it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has already been explained in it's totality. A player cannot possibly cheat if he or she changes his or her pick PRIOR to game time under a separate post. Besides, it doesn't really matter what you think or say anyway.

So do us a favor and go F yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show me in the rules where you can change your pick right before a game.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show me a rule that says that players can't add their own games to the schedule that aren't included on the one posted by BamaBoy each week?

There's no rule that states we can't - but some things are just f...cking obvious that any dipshit can normally figure out on his own. :D

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like this one?

3) YOU CANNOT EDIT YOUR PICKS & POSTS BEFORE GAME TIME!! You may pick a Thursday Night Game and make the rest of your picks before 11:00 AM SATURDAY EASTERN TIME!!

Quit cheating.

11. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

I am not so sure that UCLA would have wanted to ruin their record by throwing a game. I saw them play a good game tonight, but I saw Stanford play an amazing game. We'll see next week what thye bring.

I think the Ducks got screwed this year-- I would have loved to see them play Bama!!!!!

12. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

I see ND losing the NC game. What is it with media and their bleeding heart sob stories??? I am sure every player out there has some kind of heartbreak story somewhere, I hate it when they dramatize everything, and yes I agree Teo did not play all that yesterday.

13. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Not much going on today - from my doing the scores I have the following:

Fucktard 11-7
    Tink 10-8
    Bama 12-6 way to go
    Bronco 11-7
    Pho 10-7 he didn't make a pick for one game
    White Trash 7-11

Don't take these as final - I could be wrong.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tink, we must have watched 2 different games last night.

UCLA averaged 475 total yards a game for 2012. Last night they were good for 334 with 12 penalties for 135 yards. UCLA possessed the ball for 25 minutes compared to 34 minutes for Stanford. Against USC UCLA had 406 total yards and possessed the ball for 34 minutes.

UCLA played a half-assed game to avoid playing Oregon in the conference championship. UCLA would rather take a loss - which would not really hurt them at all as long as they win the PAC 12 championship and go to the Rose Bowl. UCLA had no chance of going to a BCS game anyway. None. So they lost NOTHING by losing to Stanford yesterday. But they gained an easier opponent in the conference championship.

Think about it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U R on dope

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's exactly what it is, Tink. A f...ing sob story. Like a football soap opera. Teo had a couple problems in his personal life (girlfriend's death and something else I can't recall) and the media is turning him into a football superstar when he's really not that good if you compare him to other defensive players in the league. When is the last time a defensive player was considered for the Heisman? Seriously? But that's the story of our entire nation today. The media takes a story and turns it into what it wants it to be through public manipulation. Human beings are lemmings. If you tell them something over and over and over again - even if it's a lie - they'll start to believe it. Poor, poor Teo. He's had a couple problems in his life so let's award him the Heisman!!! heh. What a load of bullshit!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark my words, folks.

UCLA will bring a totally different game next week against Stanford. You won't recognize UCLA compared to how they played yesterday.

That will be the final evidence that substantiates my opinion. Watch closely. After you finish watching the UCLA/Stanford game next week you will sit back, scratch your head and say "By God, BroncoBoy was right. Those bastards let Stanford beat them in the first game to avoid playing Oregon for the PAC 12 conference title."

If you bet against UCLA next week you are a fool. Just like I told you this week: Had I been in Vegas over the weekend I would have thrown down a shitload on Stanford and won big!

The system is rigged. It's fixed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U R on dope

19. #79 BAMABOY, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 13 PICK EM FINAL

1. BAMABOY!!!! (12-6) (I can't believe I finally won one this season!! ROLL TIDE!! The SEC came through for me!)

2. FUCKTARD (11-7) BRONCOBOY (11-7) Fucktard- The Gators looked great yesterday!! If the Florida QB (Driskel) would not have been injured this season Florida could have definitely beaten Georgia to play in the SEC Championship. I would rather BAMA play Notre Dame than Florida if we get into the NC.)

BRONCOBOY- I cannot believe you picked the ACC (GA TECH, FSU & CLEMSON??) You might think the SEC is having a down year but the SEC is way better than the ACC. I thought you would have at least picked GEORGIA over GEORGIA TECH! You got that Washington State and Virginia picks right though! You were right about the Stanford Vs. UCLA game. Oregon took out their aggression on Oregon State...)

3. TINKRBELLE (10-8) (Thanks to Arizona State for covering the spread! I cannot believe you did not pick BAMA though? Auburn is a horrible team and the Head Coach-Gene Chizik was fired today.)

4. PALE HORSE (10-7) (You did not make a choice in the LSU Vs. Arkansas game and that is why you are 10-7. Man you picked Auburn, Clemson and FSU? ACC Vs. SEC is no contest! Thanks for playing this week and look forward to Championship Saturday!)

5. WHITE TRASH (7-11) (Man you were killing it there for awhile with your picks! You also had very little faith in the SEC Vs. ACC. People here have go to understand that ACC= ALMOST CUPCAKE CONFERENCE! I look forward to your Championship Picks next week!)

20. BAMABOY

BAMABOY Well-Known Member

Thanks Fuckie! I double checked my scores against yours and they are accurate!