NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 5 PICK EM!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

1. White Trash

White Trash Guest

I a not here to cause no trouble, I am just here to do the pick em shuffle. I really don't care how someone makes their picks known, of course I don't score them so what do I care? carry on, carry on.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't try, smart ass. Just do it. We aren't asking you to move mountains. We're just asking you to get your friggin' picks in on time and to highlight your selections so that we can score them easier. Just like everyone else does. I don't think that's too tall an order. Is it?

In every group I've ever been involved in - whether in the military, the civilian workplace or in volunteer activities - there always been a slacker or two in each group who expects special favors over and above what everyone else gets. I bit my lip all those years not to rock the boat. No more. I find that the best solution is to address the problem directly and then move on. Sorry if I offended you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem like a good dude, WhiteTrash. I respect you. You get your picks in on time, don't ask for special favors and help the scorer out by highlighting your selections.

But I mostly respect you because you didn't quit after that first week. That tells me something about your character.

And at the end of the season if you were the Pick 'Em champion for 2012/13 - if I had a tail I would wag it! :)

4. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

You know you're taking this a little too seriously, don't you?

What do you not understand about the word FUN?

I've never asked for special favors. If my picks are late, they don't get counted. And as far as I know, you are not the one scoring, so...if once in a while, I am not able to get to a laptop and therefore can't bold and underline, why would you care?

Open a nice cold beer and chill out, will ya?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not Animal Farm where all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

For the last 3 weeks we've had to make special adjustments for your picks. In Week #5 I had to mention that 3 of your picks were late and disqualified AGAIN or it would have gone completely unnoticed. You said NOTHING about it. So unfortunately we have been conditioned to pay special attention to your picks. That does not = FUN. You have worn my patience thin.

And yes you did ask for special favors. You wanted to submit your selections without highlights which would make the scorer's job more difficult. If everyone did that it would create a big hassle. And for the last 3 weeks you got some of your picks in late that we had to sort through. That does not = FUN.

I suggest that you work on planning your week better so that you can take 30 minutes away from your busy schedule to submit your Pick 'Ems on time and in the correct format.

We are only asking you to do as the rest of us do to make this experience as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Why is that so hard for you to understand or to comply with?

This is not a castle and you are not the queen, Fucktard.

Again, sorry if you find this comment too direct or offensive. It's not meant to be. I only speak the truth.

Enjoy your evening.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Btw, at the start of the season I clearly proposed that Pick 'Em is a democracy. And if there is a disagreement about protocol that the group come to a solution through a majority vote.

I already voiced my opinion. I think that you should submit your picks on time and in the same format as the rest of us do. I think that is a reasonable mandate for all pickers since it does not require extraordinary effort.

If the majority side with you and decide to give you special favors which allows you to submit your picks late in an unhighlighted format - I will honor that vote. I won't agree with it. But I will honor it.

That's where I stand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will take the side of 'tard. So what if she's a little late?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you're a picker you can't vote. You're not qualified.

9. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

I am and I say leave Ftard alone. It's just a game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not an active picker so your vote is heavily discounted.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok adolph

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can join. We accept everyone. Even the mentally challenged. So you're in luck.