NCF Diagnostics & DNA Technologies

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NCFDNA- Once known as the premier lab for resulting one of the finest pathogen DNA analysis reports has now slipped of the grid. Albeit a once "great" lab, they have become notorious for not paying their sales reps and are imploding. Do not take a position with this lab. No one in a leadership position has any idea of how to run a company and everything is in chaos. Almost all of the leadership team once in place a few months back have all left. Forecast- Gloomy!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are experiencing the same problems. This is really bad news!! I heard they are trying to get everyone on contract to quit or resign.
    Good Luck- Bren

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not know what is going on with this lab. They are now losing samples and changed up how and if they report. It is a mess here!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is another twist- They failed to make payroll for the reps today. This is like watching the Titanic go down in real time. They are in a huge bungle with Vikor labs. Watch out for Vikor. They were the ones managing NCF. I would stay away from both of them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same problems here on the East Coast. We have lost accounts and many have gone back to C@S testing. What a shame. They were a good lab. EH

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start looking for something else. This place wont last much longer and I work here. It is a mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! Maybe should spend less time partying and more time actually paying reps what they are owed! This lab is going to be sued for stealing!These guys can't pay what reps are owed.
    Zero level of communication , they are crashing!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Break out the marshmallows you "do gooders"! kick back, and enjoy the show and get ready to take it in the shorts! If you only knew 1/10th of what is going on! Don't be surprised if they move back your pay dates, fail to pay you on time, fail to pay you at all, fail to return your calls, or respond......
    I agree with the above statement. I think they will be sued. If not by their sales force- the feds. Maybe both?
    I can see it now.....
    US.-VS.- Nasty Crooked Faulty Do Nothing Ass-hats (NCFDNAhhhhh)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NCFDNA

Look on your face when you realize you will never be compensated for your commissions due..
    [​IMG]
    In the meantime...... Partying with your Cash Idiots!!!!!

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait.... Its going to get worse. Somebody probably got smart and blew the whistle.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't trust anyone or anything from Fla. This damn new lab is all because of the total corruption in Fla at the addiction pain clinics. I realize that it was some stupid politician who added clinical lab to the laws restricting compensation based on vol or profits but they never would have even addressed that if not for the lawless things going on down there. I heard they were testing patients 5 times a week. Think about that, why the hell would a facility be testing their patients that many times UNLESS they were getting a kickback and since that was already illegal they didn't need to write any new laws but simply enforce the current ones. They could have just put a limit on the number of tox tests allowed per month but that was too simple.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liars and thieves ran by idiots! This lab is dead.
    Save yourself from heartbreak and run as fast as you can!!! The reps were great (really tried to help them as best I could), but we have 0 leadership and direction. Neutered as managers. This is a mess!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just got worse.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why.. what happened?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#I'mListening #WhatHappened?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For cryin' out loud, what is going on at this facility?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost as worst as Supreme medical labs