NCF Diagnostics & DNA Technologies

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a little late for that!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who had the gym membership at the office in GA. I worked in HR before I was terminated for spreading gossip and was told Harper took his son to Africa with him as a pleasure trip on the company’s expense. But they left the CFO behind. What’s the logic in that. I was told Harper cursed out anyone that asked about his son going on the trip. Someone in finance said the trip for his son was $9000. The wife didn’t even go. This shows the waste of money. His son was not an employee of NCF. He should pay the company back for that trip. Pay all of it back. When Harpet got back from Africa he fired 7 people I guess to pay for his sons trip. This is the man who came into the officd spewing bible scripture crying saying how grateful he was and I mean for real crying then would curse his wife out and throw things at her. Where is Harper now with those company owned cars. Does he still have the cars. What happened to the office in GA and NJ.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still working at NCF DNA when they moveded computers, printers and office copier at the office in GA. It was the non profit organization. I believe Harpers wife who was to run the company. There were 5 rooms that had to have this equipment his wife saided. Everything else was handled from NCF DNA in FL she said it was her company not Harpers. he is not a good manager. If that office is still running how is that? Is it now generating income? If not where has everythig in that office wented? It never came back to FL because I was told by counsel there that it did not. I was also told by counsel that it is believed that his son has everything or sold it. Does anyone know if this is true? Is Stephanie running that office and the office in NJ? The counsel at NCF DNA said Harper's family relative was hired in NJ paid alot of money and did nothing. Is that true? It is online that Dave Brewer took equiipment from the NJ office did he take everythign from GA??? peoples was being losing they jobs but there was another office in GA. I got no notice just given a box and telled to leave. If we seen a box when we camed in you knew somebody was getting fired, then everybody got told to leave. What is Harper doing now? Peoples beware of him. All I know is I had to go but Harper was paying an employee to be a babysitter for his daughter. That person told everything that went on in their house. She said she had to taken the wives real estate testes because she couldnt understanding the question. Wheres out jsutice?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quickup date Harpers house is being sold it has beened on the market since August around the time the company went enter receivership. Them pictures is being showed on Zillow. Let's Pray For Him & His Family. This is just terrible for his family. Terrible. The poor little girl. Better now then later i guess.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NCF just got sued for $25K in back rent at their 2nd location in Progress Park.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correction: $67K

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Equipment cannot be sold or removed with out approval from two partners (Harper and Dr. Jey). Removing assets by one partner is LLC law violation. Brewer loaded the equipment in a truck from NCF and drove away to start another Company. Receiver investigating. Dr. Jey was brought back to stabilize NCF and save. Last ditch effort are going on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Adrian Harper?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not worth saving NCF boat will sink soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add a $66K lawsuit for leased equipment that replaced the equipment that was heisted.

01 2020 CA 002842 - CIRCUIT CIVIL - DIV J (JUDGE KEIM)
    NAVITAS CREDIT CORP A FLORIDA CORPORATION -VS- NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA NEURODIAGNOSTIC SERVICES et al

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That navitas looks like the label writer they purchased due to covid.

14. The receiver is making $3K a day off the top to sort out the financial mess of a company that is going down like the Titanic.

Can NCF be trusted to do live COVID testing?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So this lab of horrors has hundreds of positive COVID samples moving in and out of their clandestine facilities.
    The same COVID genome that brought the planet to its knees!

DAMN!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they are attempting to turn things around and make it somewhat better until it is dissolved. This way it will not be a total loss by the time everything is sold off. Best of Luck NCF. Best of Luck.

19. Plaintiff Attorney and CPA fees in the Dr. J lawsuit coming in at $220K.
    That will come out of what's left of Harper's dwindling cut.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this amount not personal debt to Harper? It is not due to the company's operational obligation but due to his disrespect to the court in wasting their time as well as the judge's time.

Also, with forfeiting his opportunity to buy out Dr. Jey's end, how can it be a 50/50 split with Harper at the end of things? Look at all of the lawsuits that are existing due to Harper's arrogance, hiding expenses, and just a blatant attempt in trying to secure a Hail Mary !!! Guess he could take down that Notre Dame jersey that is framed and hanging in his office - don't you.