NCF Diagnostics & DNA Technologies

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr.Jay is equally responsible for down fall. He was soft lab director and let things go out of his hand. He could have done better job with proper validation and documenting with so many staff available at hand.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Jay is equally responsible for down fall. He could have done better job with validation and lab compliances with so many people on hand. It's easy to blame on others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Jay is not innocent, he is equally responsible for trouble. It's easy to play victim card. Every thing happened with his knowledge and willingly participate in all activities of management.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Anyone that can dunk a basketball like that, can do no wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why is it when Harper has his so called Presidential Speeches he spoke fluently about it being his company and running everything. You cannt have it both ways. Dr Jey may have had some issues and for this it gives Harper the right to be sexually and verbally abusive, to be hostile, to throw things, to curese and threaten people and above all steal money like it was his own??? To always give himself and Zodie and again know one knows what she even did raises??? to pick and choose who he likes and they would get a raise but if he did not like you or was paranoid, would get fired??? So harper dug his own grave here; paper and numbers dont lie!! He represented himself in court just like Dr Jey and the judge made a fair ruling. And again what exactly did Zodie do to justify her existence at NCF and her salary??? She made more than people with years of experience and who had degreees. Where is the proof of work she did?????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy to get blinded with a new coat. Validation and compliance were in scamble even outside the third party hired professionals were stunned and rolled eyeballs. CAP gave 99 deficiencies at 2nd-degree violations. There was no slam dunk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true no one was perfect in this entire scenario. No one. There tends to be finger pointing only when the truth comes to light. In this matter, it is good that the separated and it gives them a chance to stand alone and move forward in what is good for each of them. Only time will tell what is best for all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take Home Message is:

Do not lock out 50% partner from the business location and expect the Company to survive!
    Do not lock out the Lab Director from the building and expect the lab to pass inspection!
    Do not lay off the productive Sales Reps and expect the laboratory to be financial viable!
    Do not fire the productive employees and expect the Company to be working and functional!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harper's mansion was sold on 12/21/20. I read earlier that law enforcement was seen at his home, then was seen leaving in a Uhaul truck. Any updates? Where is he going to put all that furniture that was in the home. When his wife took me on a tour of the home, she stated that the house had been renovated at the tune of $30,000 +or- so I guess who got the home really got a bargain on updates. Where is he going to store all of the furniture that was purchased just for that home?

I really hope Dr. Jey will hire back old staff. I was let go without notice and hope he is welling to take back most of us. I would welcome the chance to return. The would be no more fighting, no make turning people against one another, no more yelling or screaming and no more family drama in the office with Harper.

Does anyone know if Zodie was let go when they let Adrian go? I cannot imagine her still remaining especially once the receivers got there and could not tell what she did.

Hopefully Harper is somewhere thinking about what he has done. With all the lawsuits, the liens that are online (tax liens of over $45,000) and now other financial woes coming his way, how can he afford a home, let alone qualify for a mortgage?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was Harper hospitalized with COVID or was that just another failed attempt to buy time before the fall?

If he lied under oath to the court and gets caught he could face serious criminal charges.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No COVID that is why he could not produce the documents to the court and why he was sanctioned. He was admitted for chest pain, high blood pressure, and exhaustion. Everyone involved knew he was lying because if he truly had COVID his attorney would have notified the court while he was in the hospital, not after he got out, and he would have also submitted the diagnosis page of his medical records to prove what he had.

It is all water under the bridge for that, now that he has given up the shares, and is now ousted from the company. What is in place to move forward on now is the pending cases against Harper himself, the Medicaid Medicare claims, and any other impropriety that is being uncovered.

Prayers go out to everyone in this trying matter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harper has caused extensive damage and left the NCF Company in very bad financial condition.

Receiver came and set a few weeks deadline for NCF survival.

Dr. Jey, Sales Reps and the left over NCF staff worked really hard. The testing started increasing due to hard work. NCF has narrowly averted closing the door.

'Christmas Miracle'

13. KJJ

KJJ Guest

This is a classic example of a "Non Clinical" fraudster. Looks at laboratories around the country that have either folded or gotten into legal trouble. The vast majority were owned by individuals who had no business owning a lab. They were only in it for the money. NCF was no different. This lab was run into the ground by a crook and has a whole host of issues. There is no "comeback" for this place. The damage has been done.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Christmas Miracle will devolve into a New Year's Nightmare.
    Best of luck to the hard working staff!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have faith Dr. Jey will prevail

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone explain something to me? If Dr. Jey now owns the whole company why is the receiver still there? Does that not tell you everything?

LIQUIDATION!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The receiver is there to help guide Dr. Jey back to being a solid company. He is looking for all financial discrepancies, rectify them, and assist in making the company whole financially. Because of all of the theft and day to day mismanagement of the company, by someone who had no managing experience at all, they are being assisted with having the correct policy and procedures in place. Remember, the receiver is the Marcum Group, which was the group that did the assessment of the company so they would know what would need to be corrected.

Again, I believe that Dr. Jey can make the company viable now that the self-serving individuals are no longer there, it can now grow the way a structured company should thrive.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the last post. But the receiver is court appointed. So that’s quite a difference. As a sales group that is still owed money, how could this Marcum group value the company at 12.6 million if I read the documents right. If that’s true you think they could pay us our money.
    But, who knows. It will be fun to watch.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be a bit more patient. Yes the receiver was appointed by the court, however I would assume they would have to wind down the process they began, before Harper was forced to step down, as Dr. Jey requested in the beginning, which could have avoided this entire matter. I believe once they complete their duties as ordered by the court initially, Dr. Jey and his staff will begin to putting things back in order; qualified staff, appropriate salaries, restitution to all the individuals that were cheated by former management, and putting the company back on a path as if prior management and prior ill-equipped individuals were not there. Dr. Jey is in the process of rebuilding business relationships, making new business relationships, and restoring the appropriate and justly qualified staff to help him do so this with the respect and merit each entity deserved. Leaving that yelling, cursing, and plain disrespect behind. There were so many qualified staff members that were dismissed from the company that were doing a great job. Great Job !! These people were let go out of ego, out of fear, out of anger, and out of plain dislike due to prior upper management. These terminations would not stand in an appropriately run company, and with a strong HR Department which SHOULD HAVE SEEN THESE ACTIONS WERE NOT WITHIN the scope of running an efficient business. Not to mention the IN HOUSE COUNSEL which again should have known these terminations were UNJUST. Unless the attorney is not a corporate attorney, who has knowledge of how a company should run. In that capacity the HR / In House Attorney SHOULD have spoken to each other and understood that those requests were out of order and brought it to the attention of the CEO out of an obligation to the staff members, and certainly in keeping with the rules and regulations to Labor Board. Again, when you have people operating out of order, people not trained to be in the correct position, you have mayhem and people operating out of fear for their jobs which caused them to become "YES MEN" to upper management, as opposed to honoring their positions and responsibilities to the staff they signed on to perform.

Let's talk in present tense only moving forward, and not looking back to what "WAS." I have faith that growth and respect will finally be present. Good Luck Dr. Jey !!! Good Luck !! Bring back the loyal and intensely efficient staff that was forced out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest