NE is awful!!! Wake up DR and GG!!

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just heard of another veteran at ISI leaving the Northeast. They are running from that place leaving hundreds of thousands in stock as the culture is unbearable. Best technology in medical device but man a bunch of goons run the NE. NE CULTURE is awful Other parts of the country are doing well. If your interviewing in NE look elsewhere don’t waste your time. You will hate yourself! If you get an interview with a director with initials OE who looks like he just smelt a bad fart run or better yet ask him when he was in front a customer last. There is a reason the NE is sucking!!! DMc used to be awesome but now he lets his goons run the NE while he sits back and counts his options. Just retire already or be the leader the used to be!!! That place used to have the best of the best now it’s just a stepping stone. I just heard a great story of a team in NE being locked in a conference room to discuss the supposedly anonymous 360 survey of the manager.... instead of taking the feedback the manager wanted to find out who said what and blamed the team. It last for 8plus hours!!! Customers are feeling it defending their reps but it just doesn’t matter with that goon squad.

Waiting on my offer can’t wait to leave this place... can’t come soon enough!

Can’t wait for the comments....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like somebody’s butt hurt. Like Coolio said, if you can’t stand the heat get yo ass out the kitchen.

ISI for life

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah brother I’m getting out my ass is on fire!!! ISI for life....riiiiight. The most tenured CSR was just put on a plan last week. I believe the comments I heard “just not engaged anymore”. If you can make it for life go for it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen the same in the NE. OE is not well respected, everyone seems afraid for their jobs. It’s unfortunate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OE is a disaster!!! Hasn’t grown the NE market at all. DMc just sits back and tells stories about how he was the first ASM blah blah blah yiu know he left and crawled back he couldn’t make it outside the ISI world. Wait until the director is
    Named JBrack watch out! He is an empty suit he won’t make it long he is a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure they will just find someone out of WISE to backfill, then we can all master the work/life blend together.