Need feedback on Quest Marlborough, MA site

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics Lab Personnel' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd really love some feedback on the Marlborough, MA site. They are looking for a genetic counselor and I'm concerned about the large company mentality of not treating workers fairly. If anyone can offer thoughts it would be greatly appreciated. Any current or former employees of that site, please reply if you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, same person as original post here.

If anyone can just give me their thoughts on how senior management responds to needs of individual sites that would be great. Additionally, as this new lab in Marlborough is combining a number of acquired labs, would like thoughts on how this new site may do. Are layoffs to be expected (if not already) and as they have debt from making these acquisitions and if the site doesn't do well, then what??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take the job. DGX is an $8 Billion+ company. Regarding/asking how 'acquisition debt' related layoffs will impact a single new-hire is irrelevant (to the new-hire). Focus on bringing your personal, individual, and creative personality to our team, and you will succeed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What??? No "Hope this helps" comment? Slacking off, eh?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of my favorite people at Quest are genetics counselors however even good employees typically don't have security or support at Quest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with hope this helps on this one. Stop worrying about whether senior management cares about the Amazon Rain Forest or if the CEO recycles his newspapers. For the love of God, worry about YOUR job. That's all!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marlboro employees? We are too busy winning to reply, but I will take the opportunity. Our entire culture is one of winning. Quest Marlboro----it's whats for dinner!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest should do more for emplyees. Trip to fenway, casual Friday drinks, company lunches... small stuff that goes a long way. Other similiar companies are doing these stuff.