Needing total hip and possible total knee replacement

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2016 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be needing a new total hip replacement (anterior approach), and possible a new knee later. was wondering what's the best hip replacement out there and what make Deputy better than the others? seriously need honest answers and no BS.

Thank you from a medical professional.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick your surgeon, not the implant. Make sure he's not paid to use, and get past patient feedback.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/health/johnson-and-johnson-depuy-hip-implants/

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best advice ever given on this site. Bi Lateral TKA patient.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My mom has Stryker knees, a Tornier shoulder. My did has a Smith and Nephew hip and knee. They are both doing amazing and as active as ever. Take the advice and chose the right Surgeon for the joint being replaced. My parents knees were done by the same surgeon, who switched to Smith and Nephew sometime after my moms knees. Again, they are both happy as could be. For some reason you think JnJ has the best products, but you need to do your own research on all companies and look at the science behind the smoke and mirrors. Is it better technology or something new to sell?? Look at registries etc. Do not come here looking for honesty. Your first of many mistakes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the drinking. This is the most incoherent post ever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the JnJ koolaid. Depuy has the worst ethics out of ALL joint companies, and the most problems in court out of everyone currently right now also. The load of shit spewed from managers on down to reps about failures of hips and now knees is beyond rediculas. We all laughed hard at you during The ASR lies, Pinnicle lies, and now the Attune lies. The Depuy Trifecta. Anyone wanna place bets Attune gets a recall?