Nef and Leslie

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2021 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think of these leaders? Do you think they are making a positive difference on our culture and inclusion and belonging?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they’re actually worthy of their roles and do a good job. Leslie didn’t have any device experience prior, but her decisions have been pretty fair and for the better. Definitely respect her for that and ability to adapt. Nef knows her stuff and could one day sit very close to the top a J&J

My two complaints are:

I can’t stand are having Ashley, Nef, and Leslie sign letters stating a need for more women leadership. That’s exactly the type of bullshit that white men pulled 20 years ago. I swear women control the majority of this company and the men that are close to the top all come from effing Europe.

And fucking fire all of the damn contract reps. Our asshat has legitimately lost more business than he’s gained. No one needs you in a damn TKA or THA.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in complete disagreement with that opinion.

Leslie is a VP of Sales and the you get a pass because you didn't know is a joke of an excuse. She is over her head and it is why Kip is back. Someone needs to make sure she doesn't screw up anything else. They can't fire her because it would go against the montra of promoting on everything other than ability that JNJ is standing on

As for Nef, she may be smart, but she is nonexistent leader. No one could tell you what she does, what she stands for, where the organization should be heading, NOTHING. What she is amazing at is managing up. If you wangt to see how to step into a position and start joking and promoting yourself for your next position, you watch her. She is so busy doing those things that she doesn't have time to run Ethicon.

KIP PLEASE COME BACK. THIS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT has failed.
    If you don't earn your right to have the job, you aren't ready for it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kip will never be coming back, the HR exposure of what happened under his watch in the East Area dug his grave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to share what happened exactly?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wasn’t that big of a grave. He still gets paid VP level money every year, if that’s a grave then give me two

this is JNJ and what happened is nothing. The only reason JNJ did anything was because it could make the JNJ BRAND look bad. Those people meant nothing in the process.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ does not needs anyone's help making the brand look bad. They are pretty good at that all by themselves. The amount of dangerous products they have put on the market that became the catalyst for so many class action lawsuits is so vast. Forget the pharma side, the device side alone has had so many in the last 20 years it's ridiculous.
    AND while we are talking about it, let's not get started on the sacred CREDO and how that can be summarily dismissed whenever it is convenient for this organization. I can't count the times I saw first hand how people were celebrated and then just rearranged, not terminated, for so much fraud you would not believe it. Just another case of the org not needing any assistance with a 'bad look on the brand'. They have that part figured out already.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My point wasn’t that he got fired. He simply won’t be the VP of sales again as a previous poster commented.