Neodent

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2013 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

majority of neodent reps gone. see ya!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What reps did they get rid of. I have not hear this. Dis they get rid of all of their useless managers?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fun facts:
    Neodent uses a proprietary connection and thread pitch (not a knockoff at all). Grade 4 titanium. No rep layoffs.

There is a reason why Neodent is growing more rapid than any other implant system. Just thought I’d help out a bit since you all are a loud echo chamber of stupidity. Willing to bet each of you whiners lost an account to Neodent in 2019.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product is made in Brazil and its Straumann’s way of capturing the cheapie clinician. They are hoping for a bounce back but you must be deranged if you think a 27.00 Implant is worth 400.00. Neodent might be a 20.00 Implant the sales force and managers are just retreads from other companies. Let’s see what happens when the dust settles. Better pray the facility in Brazil does not get affected by COVID.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah it uses the same ankylos connection with captured screw bs. You can literally use ankylos parts on neodent. It’s so good that the dentsply reps refuse to sell it because it’s so problematic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG. Please tell me what connection is identical to Neodent GM. You can’t. Doesn’t use a captured screw either. Anything else you want to educate everyone on?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sure about that sparky?

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep... 100% sure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can educate you on this....Neodent was partnered with Clear Choice, and Clear Choice had massive layoffs. So there is that. I also hear that Straumann reps could be carrying the Neodent bag at some point.

It's an ok implant if you want something made in Brazil in sub par conditions, and one platform with shitty emergence profile, and crap customer service.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They probably will be carrying Neodent In their bag. Nobel just got rid of 70. Neodent is full of implant retreads managers and reps. Brazilian implant whose plant is probably closed due to COVID

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neodent and Nobel, both currently hiring

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not know what you are talking about... The new connection is NOT the same as Ankylos and ALL abutments come with a removable screw. Sorry this doesn't help you.