NeoGenomics "For Sale"

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flat-lining 3 points lower today, down 20 points since BOD bought $3M @ $1.50. Wish I had the $450k they just lost.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you morons look at this forum to talk about the "stock" that is NGNM....you're definitely a rookie. the volume on this stock alone tells you its owned by heavy institutional investors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we are not MORONS. We realize that. What individual except some old lady suckered into buying penny stocks would invest in NEO.

Their market cap is a joke. Someone could buy them for 150 million. But rumor is they have more debt than that. That is why no one has purchased them yet. They need to sell for more than they are worth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, is there a crash?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks again Scottie

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Booth at USCAP looked pretty empty to me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looked full compared to their pipeline, book of new ideas, sales force. What do they do all day to fill in the gaps between calling on accounts that don't use them and accounts that don't use them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you being Sarcastic? I was called by a recruiter but dont wantto go from being an ex US Labs person after being canned by LCA to Neo to then be part of a sinking ship.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously, depends on your area. Are you in a client bill state? what geography are you looking to cover? This move might make sense for an educated rep with good contacts and an understanding of their clients business model. Were you more office or hospital based? Who are your regional players? That is what will matter. Dont believe everything you read here, lots of reps are doing very well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS-most aren't. High turnover rate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Issue is the cut in Urovysion reimbursement. Once Pathologists start to actually get checks that are 67% smaller, they will stop the TC/PC split. Also, other companies are going to offer Hemefish virtually (Heard it at USCAP). These are larger more rounded companies.

The problem is most dermpaths and dermatologists think the new Melanoma test is a bust. No real interest. Neo is not going to compete in the Molecular and expanding companion diagnosis market (Unless a big pharma buys them).

Also watch the States. When I was with US Labs, I kept hearing how NEO had no licenses in the NEW York Area. I think they had like five reps in five years in NY.

Plus the rumor where I sit now (Retired) is that they are begging to be purchased.

If they get bought by a Box Lab, they are going to Annihilate sales and marketing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear good things in SW Fl, heard anything?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the usual smoke and mirrors, no change in SW FL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neo is dying. They are beGging people to buy them. They approached CSI LABCORP QUEST SONIC ETC

EVERYONE HAS said they are overpriced and Passé

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarient/GE and Genoptix/Novartis mergers are going to have a profound effect on this industry. I can't see anyone buying Neo now, it would be a losing proposition.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neo is dead already, too bad because we had potential. Look for me on the other side. It was a decent run, lets move on with some good friends and some good future clients. Peace out.