Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are several making over $100k. I’ve heard as high as $120k for a former shire rep

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No rep in today's environment should make over 70k base. FACT

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely false. I know of one that should be in a mental institution and he is making over 100k.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok fine, if you don't like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here and just ruining the culture we built.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture we built? That's kind of cute, you must be one of the b2b reps. FEED THE DOG! I'm not complaining.. I go into the field 2 days every other month, the days my manager is with me. This is the easiest and most unrewarding job I've ever had.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dumb shit! Knowing that Tom reads CP, why in the hell would you make a comment like that and attempt to ruin it for all of us? I swear if I find out that Tom tells the RSM's to increase the field ride frequency for all reps because of your stupid post, I'm going to track your IP address and beat your ass! Just STFU with how many times you are in the field and go back to ripping on the company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Tom going to do that? Hire more RSMs? They're all already overextended between travel and full day ride alongs, they're suicidal as is. The stock options are the only thing preventing RSMs from running to the door faster than reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m enjoying making money off your dumbass trading our stock! Keep it up and I’ll send you a honey baked ham!!! Since you probably won’t have a job after the buyout.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering almost 60% of the sales force including management double dips, I think we'll be just fine. But I'll still take you up on that offer for Honey Baked Ham. Honey Baked Ham is the shit!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neos Sucks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn man... they’ve got you thinking about Neos in Christmas. I’m sorry man

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait to go to another meeting that should have been a webinar

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VD. Venereal Disease:
    So sad that someone like you can bring down a good company.
    Do you think that no one knows what you are up to? Did you cheat on hubby #1 and bring your disease to Neos?
    Did you think that no one would notice how you take high prescribing doctors out of a poor person's territory while they are on disability? And not put the prescribers back when the rep returns?

It is no wonder why reps do not do well when they do not have a speaker in their territory, nor medicaid, and when you remove their only commercial prescribers? Shame on you, VD.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Hell could have opened for me then, and it wouldn't have made any difference. I had to have his schlong if I hung for it."

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf? You been doing lines of adzenys?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details please. Who are we talking about?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, seeing as how there are only 2 women in management in the entire company, you’ve got a 50/50 shot at guessing correctly

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#forever ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest gripe I have about that whole situation was the dishonesty about the revised program from the start. I specifically remember in a CC with them saying that patients already on Adzenys would get it and the current promotion for "not 1 year"....... "not 2 years"....."not 3 YEARS"..... "but FOREVER!!!!"

Then a month later they come out telling us to not say "Forever" to our docs (Well too late)

Then during the POA they say grandfathered Adz patients will get it at their current program until the end of 2018????

WTF, never seen so much unprofessionalism in my life. Just be honest with us. I get it Neos is a business that has made it very clear that they intend to sell for the right price and who could fault anyone that would want to make a quick couple of million dollars and retire. We are all grown adults here and understand what boat we are sailing on. But your miscommunication is making us look like idiots and sleazy salesmen telling our docs "forever" then going back to say "j/k not forever" and then going back to say "no just until the end of 2018." Unlike the upper brass that will sail off into the sunset with all there cash when Neos sells, we still need to work after this contract ends and you are jeopardizing our integrity with our docs that we will one day be selling another drug to them for another company in the future.