Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did you stop saying forever? I won’t be here in 2019, and neither will you. I am telling everybody forever and every new patient they put on it in 2018 will get the medication for free in 2019, and beyond.... FOREVERRRRR

And yet I’m still not at sleezy as our town idiot head of sales

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a goddamn circus

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would have no problem with that except I have been calling on my docs for years and plan on keeping my relationship with them for years to come. I hate that this company has already started to jeopardize my relationships with them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea only took 6 months for providers I’ve been calling in for years to question my credibility. It’s embarassing and I think I will have no choice but to leave CNS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new reps making almost 50% higher bases than reps who launched the company? wow... what a slap in the face.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A dog with fleas, Spend more time finding a real product to sell .Don' waste your life making a bunch of douche bag's money.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. I’m screaming #forever all over town. I’m also telling people they can will their copay card to their children when they die

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#forever? More like #metoo. Management at this company is an HR nightmare. From managers having open discussions about which of his reps has the best boobs to managers (and executives) sleeping with reps. Every day is like spring break at neos!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens in the East stays in the East.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better hope none of these chicks get pissed. One call to a Gloria Allred type attorney and it’s bye bye neos. Way to go management

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have information or hear about information that goes against Neos' policies, you should report it directly to HR.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#TimesUp

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#cantsell

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares who is screwing who!! I just want to know if I will be employed in a month!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm your tits, no one here thinks this is will be a company to retire at or that we will be here in 2019 but you will be here for at least the month unless you're on a PIP. If you are on a PIP then may God have mercy on your soul and hopefully you've been already interviewing by now. Even if they sold tomorrow, it would take them at least 2 months to can our asses.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut TFU little compliance "officer"! You're a joke and the tile of "officer" doesn't make you legit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you go sell something so my stock price will go up?!? Who gives a shit who is banging who. Go sell!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't sell anything sorry I've moved on. You should too. As far as your "stock" you have none with Neos and as it relates to your "personal stock" sadly that too is ZERO,....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry your personal stock is based on your micropenis. Probably hurts your confidence too and your ability to sell. Don’t worry you can always go back to Enterprise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmmmmm amphetamine orange drank