Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you can’t even spell amateur and you’re giving stock advice like a r*****

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This pos company will be done soon.You can hire Jesus and he couldn't save this shit show.ODT this !!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That time of year again. Feed that dog! See you MFers there. My Adzenys has my mind racing, I can’t even sleep.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG read JM sales director post on LinkedIn. This is definitely an individual looking for a new job.!!! If you are not good luck!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You begging again troll ? At least JM has a job Go look up your bankruptcy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never seen a post like that in my career in pharma. JM you don’t need to self promote right now. Take care of your people and help them find jobs at other companies. Neos will be done in 6 months. But it looks like you are more concerned about yourself. Or just the ones that sleep with you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM posts basically says none of us knew what we were getting into, I’m sad I quit my job, we are all a little stupid and I should have applied for the MGMT program at Chik Fil a. Oh yeah and sex w an employee also not cool of me

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same could be said for TM

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has it gotten so bad for women in this industry that they resort to sleeping with douchebags to retain their jobs and / or get promoted? Pathetic. TM and JM couldn’t get laid by a one legged, blind hooker in a whorehouse out in the real world, but give them a managentnt role at the worlds worst pharma company and they think they are Hugh Hefner

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is too funny. Even after everybody knows about their affairs, TM goes and throws an invite only, after hours party in a hotel room in Palm Springs for all the reps who shamelessly flirt with him. It’s hilarious!! Newsflash to the sleazy execs, this is a very small company and everybody talks. We know all about you - TM, JM, that little marketing douche. We know.

I can’t wait for all their shenanigans to come out in a lawsuit. I wonder what their wives will think?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TM did same thing at his previous co...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dang.. when I left last year I figured it was mostly good people just a shit drug. Now it looks like it’s shit everything. Is it really that bad or is everyone just sore they aren’t making any bonus? I mean didn’t they push that manager in the east out for doing the stuff that y’all are accusing JM of? Thought that meant they kinda frowned upon it. TM is a different story, that guy is definitely scum of the earth...talk to him for 5 minutes and you know he lies so much even he believes himself. Honestly he should be in prison for ruining people’s careers and lives with fraudulent information.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time TM’s pants drop, so does the stock price

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JM and TM are both tards ! Sorry excuses for management of any sorts.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takes one to know one, say it to my face

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok where do you want to meet?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grand Praire, at our plant between the machine that infuses amphetamine to the micro-particles and the machine that gives a pH dependent layer to all the extended micro-particles.

If you put up a good fight, I let you in the Boys Club.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this ‘company’really is the most emabarassing thing I will ever have on my resume. I was initially concerned but the behaviors, promotions and unexplained ability to pay commission on time is just enough already. Hopefully we can all sell out stock and buy a combo meal from Wendy’s with the profit. Joke.