Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ba humbug Neos!
    Tuesday is Christmas for fucks sake. some of the sales force would really love our bonus so we can get our family gifts you pricks. Hey JB - what happened to "payment processing starts monday and everyone will receive payout by Thursday?"
    and you wonder why absolutely no one gives a shit about this place anymore...
    i cant imagine this place even being around come q4 payout time

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of shit hole is this? Where the fuck is the money that I made? #nobonus

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what territories or states were dissolved?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too many to list. Pretty much every state had a territory dissolved. Some more than others.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure if I should feel bad or laugh at all these reps posting on LinkedIn about how they can’t believe they were laid off. Some of them still brown nosing the neos experience like they have no idea who the very people are they screwed them. If anyone at Neos has any real respect for you they woulda told you to get out 6 months ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely feel bad for them. I don’t care how successful or good you are. If you are in this industry long enough, everyone will taste the dirt at least one point in their career if not multiple times.

They are doing exactly what they should be doing on LinkedIn by using their connections to land another job. And the first rule of being laid off despite how wrong or misleading the company was to you is to NEVER publicly talk bad about the company that laid you off. That’s the best way to not land another pharma job. Nobody wants to hire a rep that come off negative and bashes their former employer publicly. They are playing the game and rightfully so.

Sounds like you are either new to this industry or due for some humble pie.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This SH8T HOLE lays their people off every single Christmas. Every year the same abuse for their reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmm... love me some pie. New to the industry is exactly what all these surprised reps are. A tenured rep could have smelled the stench at Neos in 30 days. There is a lot of grey area between brown nosing their first pharmaceutical experience and foolishly talking negatively about it. I’ve been through half a dozen layoffs in a decade, never been “surprised”.. that’s they key to longevity in this industry, stay one step ahead of everyone else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True they were nose deep in the kool aid but it’s hard for a new rep to not fall for it when they tell you what you want to hear with no experience to tell if it’s BS or not. But this experience will teach them the brutal nature of this business and hopefully they will learn from it and pick up on the red flags experienced reps can see. Sorry if I came off a little harsh, I was in their shoes at one point of my career and know how bad it sucks to go home for the holidays and have to answer every “so how is work going?” question and feeling more and more like a failure every time that question is asked.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soo.....what did everyone think?!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A recruiter just called me about a job here? Is it worth looking into? What’s the comp like, company car, culture etc?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on whether you have a job already or not. Think of this as a one year gig. By the end of this year we will all be let go because we either ran out of money to keep this motor running and closed shop or we were successful in doing the unthinkable and becoming profitable and being sold off to another company.

Just came out of a massive layoff in December with entirely new leadership so it is hard to say what salary is now or what they are offering as comp.

Culture is what you would expect after a massive lay-off.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

garbage company. not sure what the new leadership is like after they got rid of the original clowns though. if you're new to the industry and don't mind moving on after a year you could do worse

14. Office Mole

Office Mole Guest

This thread is lame now. Ever since December Bloodbath happened (which I gave you all a heads up) all the haters and funny posts left. Ever since Tom and the Frat Boys were canned all the fun and orgies left. Boooo! Ever since Shire reps got knocked off their high horses and got a dose of Karma, all the trolls left.

I miss the good ole days.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Neos is going belly up. Just a matter of time before they can us

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proof is the fact that raises are delayed due to accounting. They knew raised were coming. It's just another excuse to hold back funds because they didn't have them at the time. Robbing Peter to pay Paul such is the accounting strategy at Neos.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jerry ruined Neos

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July 19th

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the over under date for Neos to go bankrupt. Or for them to finally can the under performers at corporate.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true!