Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

was in Houston for face to face. The interview was tough, they are not messing around. Big bonus payouts for top performers, salary negotiable. Seems like the real deal but have only been selling for a few years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on the toughness of the interview

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tris (Quintiles contract) will be launching same time as Neos. They will be targeting your same patient type. "Unique" and "Novel" will always still have its competitors. Good luck with that! Don't get your hopes up or, at least, not for too long. Lots of promises to reel 'em in. Your quota analyst can always fudge numbers according to market. Small "start-ups" can do what they want until regulators catch up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both drugs will have poor managed care coverage in a crowded market

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

face to face interviews are taking place now

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salaries are low, even for a contract position. But, you must compare the salaries offered to that of other similar CSO jobs, not to what manufacturers' reps would be getting paid in most cases (which would be much higher). Still, with base salaries in the the low 60's, it will be difficult to attract the experienced and/or high performing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean by tough? Did you have to do sale a product to them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they are looking for reps with more BtoB experience.Go figure!Probably another one of those a##holes with MBA,who deals in theory,not real word!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true on B2B. Two friends of mine are scheduled for f2f and have no B2B experience.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The concern that I have is the possibility of managers riding our backs if the drug doesn't take off as expected.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many F2F are going on at a time in Houston?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the drugs? What type of doctors are you calling on? A year contract is hardly worth all the training.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling on Peds, PC, etc.. New drug XR with 2 more new drugs being approved next year. Contract is for a year but with the new drugs being added it will go longer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how quickly offers will be made?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are making offers on the spot and others are getting an email with an offer. I guess they can offer on the spot if they have interviewed all 4 candidates.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has received an offer? please chime in

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any interview feedback from someone that has interviewed would be appreciated

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

standard pharma interview. Walk me through your resume, Couple of situational questions. "Tell me a time when"...strengths/weaknesses...