Neos Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm flying in tomorrow, can someone tell me if I really need to bring a brag book? Did anyone ask questions on the Antshel article? THX

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, bring your brag book and study all 3 tables in the article. You will be asked questions.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer? Or been told they weren't chosen?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't ask about the charts. That would be crazy. Brag book yes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am flying in for my Face to face interview this Tuesday. Can anyone give me a heads up for what type of questions they are asking regarding the article?

How would you best prepare for the article section of the interview?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the article, bring your brag book, bring your resume, focus on yourself, relax-you will do fine!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What article?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your recruiter sent it to you. Antshel

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, thank you.
    I haven't received it yet or heard yes/no on face to face. I know interviews for my territory are next week.
    Good luck and thanks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. I have not received it from the recruiter yet and the interviews are next week. Wish they would just let me know either way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone got an offer yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would have already been booked for interview. No news is not good news for you. Sorry.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not want this job, total desperation in the voices of the DM's that they hired a week ago, they don't pay shit, there is mass confusion, not prepared, yet the area managers were making the rounds and one even came into the holding room stating how they have drank the kool aid, well you know what happened after they drank the kool aid, it was tainted and they all died just as this bullshit company is going to do. If you have a descent resume you want to make a good showing but hope they don't call you and maybe publicis will call you for a real job, but this aint it. If you didn't get a call, and you have options, count yourself lucky, but this won't last six months, no car, any they can quote any number as an annual salary because you won't be here to earn it. Honestly this is complete horseshit, run as far as you can, and if you are this desperate to take this job then you need to go back an analyze your priorities because this is shit!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No prob, I was just kinda planning on going to check it out. I have options. Thank you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers I met with on Tuesday were pompous assholes. I feel horrible for whoever has to work under the guy in Dallas. I walked out of that interview saying no way in hell I would work for him. He already said he trusts no one and bad mouth reps- in an interview. There is also NO MC this will be all on voucher cards. Good luck with that. Medicaid patients can't use voucher cards.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please clarify. Is it a coupon card or a voucher for free medication? Big difference.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny, I had the same experience and thought the same

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry coupon card. I have vouchers where I am now. . Coupon card CAN NOT be used by Medicaid patients. ADHD patients- many are Medicaid. The only reason one year because- they know this is a huge risk or Hoping to be sold to another company. Do NOT leave another job for this one.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Manager was VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL, especially to experienced reps.!
    It smelled of age discrimination to me.