nepotism and age discrimination at Baxter

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nepotism and age discrimination

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Older reps that know how to play the game and are no longer viable candidates for other jobs in the industry are completely protected. Younger reps are used as sacrificial lambs sent in to save accounts at the expense of their reputations, then cut loose when the business is saved.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep same story different cover. All these surveys of best place to work and top place to work = BS. All a bunch of lies. this place is absolutely horrible. Get out while you can or stay away if you are looking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do I advance at Baxter? I'm in a dead end role going no where and haven't been able to advance my career. I have a BS degree and that's more than some of these clowns I work with getting promoted. Is it all about who you know, how much of a suck up you are and making your boss look good?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s easy. You get promoted if you have a vagina or if you are not white.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. Baxter loves to virtue signal and is obsessed with being PC when in reality the values of those at the top are far from this image.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will happily rearrange territories to help females.

It’s also the oldest sales force possible. Anyone claiming age discrimination has never worked anywhere else.