Neuro division a good place to be?

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am trying to get a feel for the company to help me decide if I should throw my name in as part of the neurology expansion. Everyone says its "intense". What exactly does that mean form someone who works there? Do they put you on a performance plan if numbers are in bottom half? Are most of the RAMs happy to be working here? Thanks for any input.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thr biggest stress is the same as all real jobs- you must perform.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will need major luck selling into 7% of pts for MG with a half a million dollar product. Also, needs FDA approval. Pass for sure esp with sales metrics and new mngr.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Pass due to metrics and new mngr."

The person asking about the opportunity didn't provide a location so how can you say that about the manager?

What manager were you referring to?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been phone screened yet for Neuro in the NY,PA,Conn,NJ,Md area? The process has been so slow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called ultra rare for a reason Einstein. The stats I read were 10-15% of population and sales metrics are certainly a great reason to pass on an opportunity .... the product I sell now is ultra rare and a few patients a quarter = $$$ and makes a big difference for those patients. It's a different sales approach and not for everyone. Recruiter cites excellent salary, bonus and really good stock units. Sounds good to me.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go get your few patients a quarter and you will be out in 1 year

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a phone screen for the Neurology division. The new manager was unprepared. I knew more about Soliris ,the company and their data than he did. What a joke!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree. Stock down 10% today. Lowest in 3 years. Unless you're unemployed don't even consider it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots of internal problems

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has lost its scientific edge along with the business acumen. An embarrassing line up of Sr. EVP's, EVP's, Sr. VP's, VP's most often with overlapping responsibilities. Had these individuals tried other companies they would not have made it past a phone screen.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more than just one

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh i see

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than once 2

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate. I had a call with him last week. I agree he sounded pretty rigid and big pharma with his situational questions. Want to make sure I am not walking in to another Alexion drone

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

patients who need it are already on it. Go hit your quota starting in November now. Boston manager sucks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Rob