Neuro in the Northeast

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2016 at 5:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am trying to land a job here, and my last poison was deleted... How is the market here to sell in? Why all the findings in the last few years - 4 reps fired in a year and a half? How is RM? Besides what I've read about him being the character "Tommy Boy"? what's he really like to work for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have to ask about "how is the market to sell in..." you won't be successful.
    RM is good. Business is good.
    I am not aware of any open positions in Northeast... I'd check your sources.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting the original northeastern thread was deleted?! Guess someone aka the Mgr does not like the truth. He can't handle it. Read between the lines prospect.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Don't look there ... What did happen with all the firings?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tosch, Bramberger and Anderson are still wondering why they got fired.......mmmmm well if you don't sell anything you eventually get fired.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All solid reps who left for better opportunities - check your facts before throwing out names on here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha "solid"......that's funny.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they still with those better opportunities????? Facts are facts Tosch.......or Anderson......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where'd they end up?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND WHAT ARE THOSE FACTS?
    -NJ REP

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the big dumb fuck manager?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's either eating, drinking, smoking, or costing US deals stumbling around in his rumpled suit
    hahhahaaahah

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure he has closed more than you ever have or will but if you don't like him then quit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know who's complaining about management on this thread. So just stop being an asshole.
    And please heed the advice from whomever posted above; quit if you don't like it here.
    After all, we really don't need a dedicated rep covering Maine/NH.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting.. Posted a few times on this and Neuro In northeast thread... And surprise!!! It gets it taken down!!!! Haha
    You afraid big boy? Of the truth?
    Eating your KFC... Smoke and mirrors to everyone huh?
    You are a fake, phony and joke. Just because you yourself wrote in this thread( note there were several others bashing you until you had them taken down right ? ).... Or stretch goal..... You maybe have ONE possible ally here on this thread doesn't mean jack shit. Your team cannot stand you. You are of no value. Repeat: no value. Go eat your face off and smoke butts in your smelly cheap suit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohhhjj. but will theckast truthful post stay or go?!? Let's see!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow I guess the post about not needing a dedicated rep in Maine/NH hit a nerve with someone.....hit plan then talk shit......

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No fucknut, I am not the NH rep. You must be the Mgr trolling this attempting to defend his lazy Dunkin donuts eating dumb ass self. Clearly many people have your number and don't like working for you. No value whatsoever! Just stop embarrassing us. Smoke and mirrors.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey! Heyyyy!!! I for one, love the numerous conference calls he forgets to get on or cancels 15 min before?!! Or how about the stinky smoke infested suit? Customers dig it. If he even shows. The no no show rate is sbout 60% from Cancelled flights to flat tires. List goes on. He is successful at one thing, playing the game. Golden must be as dumb or dumber than this clown. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey! Heyyyy!!! I for one, love the numerous conference calls he forgets to get on or cancels 15 min before?!! Or how about the stinky smoke infested suit? Customers dig it. If he even shows. The no no show rate is sbout 60% from Cancelled flights to flat tires. List goes on. He is successful at one thing, playing the game. The ABM must be as dumb or dumber than this clown. Hahahahahahahahahahaha