Neuro orbeye?

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2018 at 8:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on orbeye? Is it legit? Looks like interesting technology but lots of competition out there

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you give a shit about this product. Are you fucking dumb?
    Olympus is in shambles, and you talk about orbeye? You must have an IQ of 79 you imbecile.

Do not work for or accept an offer with Olympus.
    You will be VERY VERY sorry, if you do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow someone is a misserable
    human being and I feel bad for you. You obviously have some issues. If it’s that bad, leave. No one is forcing you to stay. No. One else must want to hire you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR/Recruiter/Mgmt

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company has already gone down the drain. None of the reps even call on their doctors anymore.
    Most have 1099 side jobs that they spend the majority of their time on, and in their free time they are desperately interviewing to find the exit door at OCA.

OCA is the worst company in medical device.
    Do not apply or accept and offer with OCA.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like it’s gaining steam? What’s the latest word on Orbeye?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Orbeye rep left and I found out the whole team quit. I was told it was by far the worst job at Olympus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So explain why the reps are leaving this Orbeye position? I'm curious. Is it the amount of travel required, or does the technology have some issues?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture! Energy is the worst of the worst

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amount of travel, no clinical/marketing support plus once the guarantee is finished you got nothing since this is a large capital expense. I don't see how the company supports an entire sales team for this product. just place it in ent and let kevin starr sell it...he's full of shit and can sell anything,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the NSD for this division now?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the absolute worst job that I have ever had! The leadership under the ENT team is horrible (yes you Dana, you dream killing mother fucker). They do not support this product and the turnover is comical. They can not keep a rep longer than 18 months. The entire team has turned over twice in less than 3 years. I would never, ever recommend this job to a quality sales professional. Olympus is only the distributor for this product and they will lose the distribution rights in 2 years. I was sold a bill of goods from the recruiter and my manager. Do not trust Susan Brusseau. She is the recruiter and this is the gift that keeps on giving for her. She fills a spot knowing that she will get another commission in 18 months when the rep quits.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Stated! The only other OPCO that is worse, is Energy. This is entry-level sales! It sounds like you broke the code with Susan. At least you didn't have to work with LOSERS like Sean Moore and Ryan Freedman, both BAD PEOPLE with no MORAL compass at all. They both were fired as will Dana. The irony is they both have major health problems they should worry about rather than trying to be Leaders which they will never be.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DKD, what a perfect moniker. Who’s the hero that came up with this?! #OneOlympus

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is worse that Dream Killer mother fucking Dana and really lies with Randy the wet blanket who surrounds himself with a bunch of dweebs. This place will never be fixed. The market will pass us by, reps will have their pay cut and morale is will continue to sink as we move the deck chairs on the titanic. Get yourself a life vest!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously some poor soul whose dreams were killed as their comp plan was cut and their quotes were rejected, as they lied about their OPE’s and were sent back into their territory to sell Diego which everyone knows doesn’t work.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is TB there still in Boston?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB is still here. He will probably go down with his ship.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see a few openings for the Orbeye sales position. Now I guess I know why.