Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen will likely fill these with Enbrel reps and Romo reps who are not laid off first. Outside hiring will be limited since the lead on the drug will be Novartis as they have neuro experience. Amgen is along for the ride to learn the ropes from Novartis after Repatha and Kyprolis market expansion failures.Bob Bradway has lost confidence in Tony Hooper and the Amgen commercial team.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for this answer. I noticed that a recruiting company on LinkedIn, Taylor Strategy Partners, is recruiting for these positions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taylor recruiting was likely onboarded for recruiting months ago before the Romo safety issues came to light and when Amgen was expecting to launch solely in the US without Novartis.

The hiring strategy has now shifted as the organization decides what to do with the Romo reps and the decreased hiring with Novartis. They may ultimately decide to hire outside but it will. E limited compared to the assumption a year ago.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis and Amgen--1 to 1 as far as reps and coverage.

Who is going to call on select primary care? That was never truly made clear. Is BCBU going to be involved in this?

Are territories going to be large? Any other insight? Thanks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard the vast majority of the reps will be contract. Not good in my opinion.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the expected pay?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No..that's not true at all.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, BCBU will not be involved due to the fact that they are no talent ass clowns

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why the OBU and INBU comes to us to set up their B & B accounts because their clueless! The BCBU has a harder job than any other BU. It's easy to sell in specialty, not so much in gen med.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who wants to sell this dog anyways??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please none of you go into oncology offices . You are too dumb for that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do!! First in class medicine is always a great launch- I've been involved in several at other companies. I'm not an employee, but am hoping for an opportunity to interview and be part of the launch team!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repatha was a first in class launch. Ask them how awesome that launch went. Or how about people who were here for
    Prolia. Ask about the green team and how that experiment went.

Amgen sucks at launch. This won't be any different.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no wonder you suck! Repatha was the SECOND PCSK9-i launched. PRALUENT was the first in class.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. First in class does not matter if your lead time is less than 3 years. Repatha was launched 2 months later. That is essentially launching at the same time. DUMBASS!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hundreds of Amgen neuro jobs
    Posted/listed on Linkdin

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a prescreening yet with Taylor Strategy yet? If so what have they shared with you about this salesforce? Timeframe, salary, etc.?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had phone screen this week with TSP. I know others who have also. They didn't offer information on the salary range and I didn't ask. When you filled out the application, they asked you what your desired salary was. Here is details on the timeline that I was told and feverishly wrote down:
    1) TSP phone screens going on now.
    2) Amgen INBU DMs (actual DMs for this salesforce are either not hired yet or are just coming on board) review resumes and TSP phone screen notes and decide who to phone interview.
    3) Based on the DM's interview, they pick the top 2 reps/territory by July 17
    4) Those top 2 reps/territory are then invited to a hiring event where additional interviews take place. By whom, I'm not sure but I'm assuming the DMs for this salesforce will be in place by then. For the East region I was told this event will be from July 31 Aug. 4 in Wash. DC.
    5) Offers will go out the following week. So offers out Week of Aug 7.
    6) Home study start date is August 28. Home study is 2 weeks followed by 2 weeks of training at Amgen headquarters in thousand Oaks, CA.
    7) Rep's first day out in the territory is Oct. 2nd.