Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart move - I too will be staying out and waiting to see the Alder, Lilly and Teva build outs and picking the best one. The first mover advantage time for Amgen is neglible. Payers have no incentive to give full access knowing competition is right behind to give them the best options.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers went out last week, postings removed. If you interviewed for management and didn't receive a call, then it wasn't your time.
    Best of luck to all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in your opinion, do these managers need to be trained on Aimovig first before they can start interviewing reps or can they hit the ground running and pick their teams?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling BS on this

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See, this idiot demonstrates the exact level of talent that we are attracting for this division-what a joke

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am Top 5% rep in a high volume market(NC), so I wasn't go for a leadership position. Good luck to all ---- looks like you'll need it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me simply get clarity..
    You are a high performing rep, and you interviewed for management position and didn't get it?! If the answer is yes, regardless of the market, you clearly exemplify why you didn't get it. I'm management you lead people to drive numbers, not the other way around. Because you produce doesn't make you a leader. They dodged a bullet on this one...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck
    My
    Dick
    Douchebag

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread hasn't disappointed in weeks. So surprised and entertained each time at how many people think this will be a good job/launch/product. Thank you all

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am at amgen actively looking to leave this shithole. I can't believe so many are interested in joining this company. They have not done their diligence and realize that this company sucks besides 401k and shutdowns. On top of a crappy company is a competive market and unrealistic job expectations.

It's going to be a short honeymoon. If your company is mediocre I would stay. If your company is terrible, you are trading shit for shit. Hope the pay bump is worth it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. So many dumb hopefuls out there. They must work for even crappier companies like Valeant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read closely. NOT going for a leadership position. It was pretty clear. Details made in leadership. pay attention.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

managers are now chosen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are rep interviews going to start? Will TSP be doing the phone screens or the newly hired DMs? Thx

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TSP conducted phone screens weeks ago. DM's will reach out to select reps for a phone interviews mid-late September/ early October. This product isn't launching until 2019.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? It's not launching until 2019? Did you mean 2018?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2019 lol...you mean 2018

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2019? I thought it was 2018

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you mean 2018 bud