Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone screens now interviews in Oct... salary ranges based on experience

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

November will be training, in field starting profiling of territory in Dec 2017. PDUFA date is May 17, 2018. 1st in class with 3 coming maybe late 2018 or early 2019, Teva. Lilly, Adler. teva drug has some issues which may delay, good luck to everyone. Being first is a huge advantage!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I met the south Indiana Manager and it is not him. What part of Indiana are you in?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First is meaningful if the advantage is 3 or more years ahead. 1-2 at most for amgen and then the flood starts

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure what the role play is. I am assuming they could say sell me a bag of apples. The would might be different , but the skills used would be the same, Probe, ask other questions respond to objections and close. If this is going to be 30 minutes there must be more.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not far from Fishers. I haven't received a call for migraine. There's a INBU position open. Is J.E. the mgr. for that still? If so, I won't throw my name in the hat. Any information would be helpful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is Lilly's drug coming out?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bull shit. some managers just started conducting their phone interviews on thursday and friday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth. DMs have done some phone interviews this week, some more next week, with any additional the week after. F2F interviews will be top 2 candidates in early Oct., offers same week is the plan. Good luck to all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News. Some externals have offers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have applied months ago. Who is the manager in NW IN? I'm not going to even pursue this if it's Jason E. from the Prolia bus unit. I interviewed with him a few years ago, and I can't work for him. I dropped out as he's beyond strange.

Can some one tell me who the NW IN migraine manager is? Thanks.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK smart people there are a few DM's who have not been hired as of yet. So not everyone who does not have a flight to Dallas is out. F2F interviews the week of 9 Oct-13 Start date for externals 6 Nov Best of Luck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody cares who the IN farmer manager is.... because nobody knows where IN is!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not him thank goodness. I think it's a manager from Louisville area. I'm interviewing now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am from Louisville. I am a nice person

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Some". Very few. The point is that it is counterproductive to say that those that aren't confirmed for a hiring event in Dallas are out. Someone is trying unsuccessfully to scare competing candidates away. Nice try. Dallas is only one of 3 locations for hiring events anyhow. A couple of DMs started their phone screens yesterday. Its not one size fits all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which interview round is the role play? What kind of role play is it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I last spoke to a TSP recruiter for my initial screen at the end of June and it's been silence ever since. As someone who has not heard from a DSM or TSP for a phone screen (yet?), what is the process for that? Does someone email or call you to schedule those?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's Sept. 18; whether or not a DSM has been hired - if you haven't been contacted by TSP in awhile, you probably aren't being forwarded by them to the sales leadership at Amgen. Sorry, but that's probably truth.

It seems true that some DMs may have made offers, probably most will wait till one of the hiring events in early October.

I have met the DM for a 1 hour F2F already, not sure if I will be invited to Dallas. We'll see.

I want to believe that Amgen is a great opportunity, but I just don't know, This class of migraine meds will be disruptive, and will probably have the same effect that triptans had in the 1990s. I read this bullshit about car trackers - but if you are working, why do you give a shit? It's all about the sales, and whether or not you are meeting expectations.

Good luck to all.