Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are right. With that said, the boys from Indianapolis DO NOT play fair or ethical. You are kidding yourself if you do not believe they will not make it an issue. I bet their marketing team has a MSL lead program in planned for early next year. Their MSL's will be seeing the KOL's and planting seeds. They are a nasty bunch of people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it gives me a good laugh while I take a shit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly reps in INDIANA fight DIRTY. They are ruthless. Good luck to IN reps selling this drug. These Dr.'s are LOYAL to a fault--even if the drug is cr ap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Lilly's is delayed. I don't want any competition.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly has zero experience in migraine. Neuro’s are more loyal to the reps that they know and have seen for years. Let’s keep things in perspective mate!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly will eat Amgen's lunch....they have a lot of experience and relationships in neuroscience, Amgen is cobbling together a neuroscience team of DMs and reps with no neuro experience. They are so confident in this division that they are letting Novatis take the lead on the launch. Has Amgen had a successful product launch???? Amgen will be playing second fiddle to Novartis and eating Lilly's dust!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey most neuros are timid and do mot want to use products that have "odd" side effect. The triptans are almost all the same. Tightness of chest was an big issue when Imitrex fist came out. They were spooked a little on that, but got over it fast, why because it was the first real drug for headache. We are going to have a fight on our hands Lilly is a street fighting group of people. I sure hope HQ has real talking points on total CGRP blockage. We will see.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clueless. Lilly has not been in Neurology for many years. They also haven't had a neuroscience division in many years. Cymbalta was their last entry into that market. It's been years. They never had that strong of a neurology presence-it was psychs more than neuros. They do fight dirty.

You have no clue who Amgen has hired. Many of their internals moving over have a lot of Neuroscience experience. They also hired many reps with strong neurology relationships. It's not all about Novartis. Novartis is in there now so that's why we hired them to help. Don't underestimate Amgen reps moving over or coming on board. You have no clue what you are talking about.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed...neuros are using MS drugs and those have nasty side effect profiles. Yes, some are spooked but patients want options. Erenumab is highly anticipated and neuros want it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen marketing team has no neuro experience. They took fresh MBA grads with limited experience.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in case you missed it, Teva just announced that they used a priority review voucher on their drug, so will launch at most 1 month behind Amgen. Then Lilly will follow within a couple months with an overall better product than both. Good luck with that first mover advantage!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does this primary care sales force get started?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better check your facts (and your understanding of FDA timelines)
    http://ir.tevapharm.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=73925&p=irol-reportsannual
    Search for "priority review voucher" in the document. They bought the PRV from some unnamed company for $150M, so they are serious about launching as fast as possible as this buys them a 4-month shorter review time with FDA (from 10 months to 6 months). Teva used the PRV when they submitted the BLA Oct 17, and FDA has 2 months to accept it at which time the review timeline clock starts, so assuming they accept the BLA by Dec 17, Teva will get a PDUFA date of June 17 at the latest. 1 month behind Amgen.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news!! Teva website investor relations is not credible, only the words in Amgen senior management. Please drink more Amgen KoolaidMab for injection.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the web Yes Teva did purchase a " Fast Track " certificate. They may also get an indication for a quarterly injection. Much better then ours as once a month. Let not fool ourselves. We are going to be up against some good competition. Teva has also been in neurology for a LONG time. I am down for the fight.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not True! Stop posting fake crap.

Amgen's is out FIRST and it's going to be fabulous. We will kill Teva.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will win because we are an American company. Teva hails from the land of infidels.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can go to HELL you Anti-Semite. We are the chosen people of G-d.