Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allah! Will punish Teva

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen and teva will eat Lilly's lunch. Lilly's neuro division has all inexperienced managers and reps with no neuro exp. all the old reps with relationships are gone.
    And anyone who has launched products at lilly knows Lilly's strength is not in launching. They always do a poor job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen can’t launch and has never been in neuro. If you think Lilly is bad, amgen is worse. Good thing all of Novartis will be doing the work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to launch, get that bonus money first Q, and get TF out. New manager is an egomaniac.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen launches fine. Lilly hasn't been in neurology in many years. Lilly had a lot of presence in psychiatry not Neurology. Many Amgen reps in this division have neuroscience experience. Amgen will be just fine.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey loser - repatha notched. Corlanor botched can’t gros Kyprolis. Imlygic can’t sell. Parsabiv - no sales. Prolia and Xgeva at launch fucked up. Know your history bitch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know crap. Amgen will do great with this launch. Many of their reps have a plethora of neuroscience experience. You know nothing. Novartis won't be doing all the work. Amgen will. Amgen only has one product. Novartis is focused on galenya.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep Drinking the Amgen koolaid. What’s next is your pants down and your dm stroking on your manhood.

Amgen history means fuck ups. Even if you have experience like cardio repatha reps, amgen will price to high and get blocked out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in NYC.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pleading the 5th...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy, Amgen rep is right on about Lilly not being able to launch anything, especially in Neurology. Cymbalta did horribly, only was doing $3 billion a year. I know in the city I live in Amgen manager has no Neuro experience and he hired his buddy who has less than a year in Neurology. I cannot wait to watch all the "superstars" Amgen hired go down in flames, who you be, cracker:eek:o_O:(

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Amgen hired me and I am a superstar. It's irrelevant that Lilly did well in Neurology. They haven't been in Neurology in many years. It will hurt reps in Indiana, but that's about it. Lilly is loyal in Indiana and especially Indianapolis. They couldn't give two sh##ts about anyone anywhere else and haven't had a neuroscience presence in years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey amgen. no worries, Lilly is on a millennial/“diverse” above all else such as experience and I mean ANY experience (pharmaceutical experience, previous adult job). They are not hiring people with Neuroscience experience, not that it would matter here. Lilly is horrible launching. They don’t listen to marketing experts they bring in or reps in the field when things aren’t going as planned. They just got rid of their experience through early retirement so lawyers don’t sue them for age discrimination. As long as your first to market the inexperienced millenials and diverse minions won’t know how to dig their way out. And before I get comments on being against Diversity, I’m not. Their are well qualified diverse candidates, or were, but they won’t drink the koolaid or got more pay elsewhere. What was left were incompetent people being pushed through to meet the perception of diversity on the outside. So launch fast and furious and they won’t know what hit them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is just as bad as Lilly but no neuro experience as a company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Morning. I have worked in neuro for about fifteen plus years, and now here at Amgen. When I was with my previous company I kept noticing Lily MSL's see "my" customers. Knowing Lily did not have a neuro product to sell I asked my customer what they were talking about? They would say " A real novel way to treat migraine. The first time I recall seeing a Lily MSL was about a year ago. I have also heard a doctor give a grand round on headache and spoke about GCRP, He said they all are me too, except the Lily drug may be useful in cluster. All I am saying is Lily has been planting seeds for some time. I hope we have been as proactive as the rats from INDY. I am looking forward to hearing from our customers in the coming weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly has been in neuros with bogus disease state stuff for over 6 months. All the Dr.'s already know about Lilly's drug. They also have a strong presence at Diamond and Diamond is loyal to LIlly--midwest, etc. Lilly spends a lot of money on their physicians in one way or another. Amgen will have a hard time competing in the IN area and surrounding area with Lilly loyalty. It's not like out East where there are 15 Pharma companies. Lilly is big time in In

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to know, but please explain Diamond? Thanks I am not in IN or midwest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to know, but please explain Diamond? Thanks I am not in IN or midwest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diamond Headache in Chicago. Big player.