Neuro salesforce- Erenuab for migraine

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. The days were far too long and the breaks were too short. We only had 25 minutes one day for lunch. Overall, good sessions, but too long.

I hope the launch isn't a full week.

Management seems encouraging and good. Happy to be here. Let's hope we don't have a lot of study halls next time.

Hotel nice.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it going in the field? I have had some luck talking disease state, but not as in depth as I wished.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/teva-pharmaceutical-industries-teva-q3-2017-results-earnings-call-transcript/ar-AAumSMZ

"During the quarter, we acquired the U.S. FDA priority review voucher to allow us to accelerate the review time for fremanezumab, which if approved, will be among one of the very first to enter the market in a new class of drugs for the preventive treatment of migraine. We are thrilled about the potential to make this therapy available to the millions of people around the world who live with the debilitating effects of migraine."

"During the quarter we also acquired an FDA priority review voucher, as mentioned by Yitzhak, which will allow us to accelerate the review time of fremanezumab, one of our key Specialty assets for the treatment of migraine. You can see it here as an R&D expense.

AMGEN FIRST TO MAKE ADVANTAGE IS BASICALLY NON EXISTENT. AMGEN CAN BE FIRST TO PRICE THE DRUG AT AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE AND GET NO ACCESS LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, have to work till 8pm at meeting, feel sorry for you. you might even have to be in the field till 3pm everyday. you are getting paid well to study and learn and still some "spoiled" Ken and Barbie reps are bitching. Hope it gets delayed and see how they respond

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the clueless poster who asked what a "disease state launch" is for Amgen and Aimovig the reps can go out before the drug is approved and make all kind of claims about how great it is and say it will be covered in almost all commercial plans, who cares if it not approved until May, 2018. You can bring in Panera everyday and feed the hogs, that is why you are payed so much. make sure you have at least a lunch and breakfast scheduled every day for your primary care job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh oh, Happy learned how to putt.

This means that because only our drug has Total CGRP blockade we could actually cause CV Harm.

If the HCP has a choice; why would they pick ours...that might cause a CV issue?

Uh uh... Better get Macco and my resume out to the recruiters.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your drug and all those coming in this class may get labeling like the Triptans regarding use in CV at risk patients