Neuro

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is calling on neuros at this company? They tried to recruit me. The guy said it was all pcp. I won't do that. I would never take this drug in a 100% pcp market. They don't write except in a few rural areas. They won't deal with biologics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the offers will come out the end of this week. It will not come from the syneos recruiter. At this point, it's out of their hands. Assuming we wlll get an email. With a start date of 9/17, they need to do it soon. They have to do a back ground check and we need to give out employers at least two weeks. Just a thought... maybe they have given offers to first choice and waiting for their decision and not sending that rejection email to second choice yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems they want no pharma experience or new to pharma. That’s insane that they would hire a new to pharma sales force to sell a biologic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the starting base is?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question that needs to be asked is, has anyone received an offer?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...Has anyone received an offer?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So offers were given? Nothing here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to a Cattlecall interview last week in Baltimore and I have received no feedback, no offer, or no rejection letter.
    The only thing I got was an email to submit my expenses that I had for attending the interview . Other than that nothing .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing here either. Was at Dallas Hyatt last week.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing here, was in Baltimore last week

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a delay as Lilly might be uncertain if FDA is going to approve in September.
    We heard news will come this Friday or next Monday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News of hiring maybe Friday or Monday

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The waiting is killing me!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got my offer about 30 minutes ago. I interviewed in Baltimore Wednesday

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had an interview in Chicago yesterday. They said it could be up to a week until they let everyone know one way or another about an offer... Hoping it’s sooner than later, hate the waiting game!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Via email or call?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get offer from Lily or syneos? Also, are you an experienced rep. I have years of experience and I heArd they want zero to little pharma experience

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some have been told that they could hear on friday or even next monday. Sound true?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call, then email (though much later)

Ten years biologic exp