Neurocrine

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good company? What do you think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They called me. Start date in sept oct I believe

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s according to Princeton 1

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About 10-15 Avanir folks have allready gone there. No company cars, you get car allowance. DP there who was a leader at Avanir at one time.
    Their drug by no means is or will be a blockbuster but almost anything is better than being at Avanir.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All expansion hiring has been called off

Board has not approved expansion

They may be purchased

Then cuts maybe coming

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is true glad I dodged this

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, but we Avanir might be haveing cuts in Nov as well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

says who ???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the scoundrels who were the cause of our problems now jumped to Neurocrine. Their drug is having trouble in the final stages of approval. Expansion has been postponed twice. They have low starting pay, track your movements with GPS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the Avanir reps who went
    over there got bases in the 130,000
    but no company car, only car allowance.
    Those bases don’t sound low to me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever told you they got $130k as a rep base lied to you. Management got that high, reps start at $80-90k

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all are a bunch of cry baby bitches. I know reps at Neurocrine making over 130 base. And all reps now have over $140k worth of stock, and the expansion is still on you jealous douche.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you don’t get company cars :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like an oblivious jealous avanir rep who's application got rejected by neurocrine.. everyone at avanir is trying to jump ship, and the best has already left for better opp's at neurocrine with a pay raise..looks like the whole sales roster at avanir has lined up for interviews but most of them sadly got shown the door..

i'm not surprised you got rejected since your sense of knowledge seems to be lacking! ingrezza was long ago approved.. 16 months ago to be exact.. expansion was FIRST announced in May and is to be executed in the 4th qt. imposters who pretend to know whats going on shouldn't be allowed to post here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

princeton 1 said that everything is on hold right now and they’re waiting for the go ahead. So you’re saying that’s a polite way of showing me the door?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neurocrine is the new Avanir, just with a fresh coat of lipstick. Your Salesforce is comprised of many of the same unscrupulous scoundrels who were either forced out of here or left before the DOJ came knocking on their door. Chances are you’ll experience the same fate, as these tigers haven’t changed their stripes. Good luck with your wise hiring choices LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're misinformed and full of crap indeed. avanir's best reps have long jumped ship. you're naive and too ignorant to actually believe what you're saying. neurocrine's sales force comprises of a small fraction of avanir reps. they receive thousands of applications, and it is ludicrous to say that they will not be more selective of talents. you should really put aside your hatred and jealously..

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!