NEUROLOGY EXPANSION??

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2018 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got $160k base. How about you? Haha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sold yourself low you dumb mutha f&Ucker

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#biogenrejects
    #genentechrejects
    #Alimerarejects
    #novartisrejects

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I decided not to go though the big money enticement was tempting! Offered me $195,000 - $100k stock - $55k bonus. I just got that feeling in my gut it would be a bad decision to leave my current company despite the increase in base and sign on. It will be interesting to see if the companies that had reps pirated, will step up to retain further attrition risks. Doubt it, but love the fact your company is playing big leagues with the cash to pirate folks. Makes it very difficult to turn down.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you seriously only got 160k, I feel sorry for you. That’s about 25k below average for new people coming in. Laugh about that dum dum

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sign of a desperate company. The reputation about Alxn is out and they have trouble hiring so have to overpay. Business head who is Harvey Weinstein and the daily pressure to find patients.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know if I could have turned this down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody is turning that down, including the clown that posted that who did not receive that offer...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nick is a do nothing clown. How did he get the job? What a group of incompetents running commercial.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not getting a base like that in neurology. Complement or Metabolics only. BS post.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...... ONLY if you are a SUNRISE LEE equivalent will you get that kinda money and some more

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So True CM is a bumbling drunk, when can we shed all of the old baggage? Who would ever give him a microphone never mind authority over women? Come on BG lose this train wreck before there is another investigation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone else concerned that we are over hiring? Head count too high in neuro. Anyone else care to speak up?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak at your own peril

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wont be saying haha when they fire your ass after not making quota. If you dont perform than they will can you...
    Chew on that for a while!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EVERYONE IS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts about NJ manager:

Was forced out of management at another company, due to incompetence and poor performance.
    Sleeps with rep's, cheating on spouse, taking advantage of personal private information.
    Is a major alcoholic.
    Fake, talent-less, scared, and angry.
    People who really know person from past, and present have nothing positive to say.
    Leadership needs to take a hard look at this individual.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired

SM you were asleep at the wheel. You hired this person. You have zero leadership acumen, zero credibility and you need to eat a salad once in a while.