Neurology layoffs coming

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What message did not hear anything??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rebif team will not be cut. It will be the core moving forward.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring new MS reps right now. Should I pursue this opportunity or pass? No job is safe in industry but no one wants to start a new company just to get laid off. Thanks for any info.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not the best place to be...Biogen booming while this division I think getting ready to downsize....go BIogen if you can.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All- It is important to recognize Rebif will be fine. INFs are not going away. The field is critical to our long term success. Hang in there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not according to Kley

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will absolutely be reductions for Rebif employees.Don't hang in there, find a new job. Look at all the people above you who left in the last year.Can you say - Writing on the wall. The only people left are the people who cannot find another job.Yes, this means you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with this division? Why so many negative comments? I am interviewing and was told it's a great company. Honest answers please!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Injectibles will lose market share at a faster rate once a second pill for ms hits the market later this year. All injectibles have been losing since last year. Pills for ms will be the future. Serono does not have a Pill. YOu have to wonder on job security. That's why folks are leaving. It's probably why they have announced cuts. Hope this helps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A great company?! Are u f%!#ing joking. Wow man u need to do some research before interviewing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did! Unless the people that work there are clueless I talked with 3 internal people. They say it's a decent gig. So just did not understand all the negative comments.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like all of sales is taking a hit...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is an honest answer. The company is amazingly and jaw droppingly mismanaged. Mgt has a cowboy mentality, and is virtually unaccountable. You are at the mercy of the the crazed and incompetent and there is nowhere to turn. Everyone is scrambling to get out except for a few who dont care or cannot see the direction the company is going. It really is disaster here, and you MUST talk to several reps in the field....not anyone internally for your advice........good luck...if you have no job, why not go for it for the paycheck but keep looking...if you have a half way stable job, do not take this one.
    Oh, all divisions have taken at least a 50% hit on bonus...yep, sky high goals plus hits to payouts....here is a promise to you..providing you are a decent person and non sadistic, you will hate this company and their morals, ethics and mgt style....gansters

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the honest reply.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now for the good... high bases....ask for at least 120k no matter where you live.
    The "new" and "improved" (envision a stage, video footage, music and an artist painting something behind Director announcing wonderment of new bonus, imagine reps not buying it) bonus plan will prob be around 20-25k for reps in the top third (at best) (no matter what they tell you)
    Cars are best in industry
    Good benefits
    if they want you, be firm on base as bonus will not be there....also ask for sign on..they will pay it..and it can make up for no bonus...be prepared to show documentation on sign on...
    but add it all up...401 k you will lose, penison etc

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benefits will be cut in 2013 along with a lot of other perks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad part is this is such a true statement. I thought the German's would step in and fix the problems. Instead we have extremely weak mid level managment, an HR department that would make the gestapo proud and a compliance department that is out of control. This ship makes the Titanic look safe.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread amazes me - it illustrates and symbolizes all that is wrong with this place. Check out the post on 10-6-2011 from chris blanc. He is one of the few morons in the history of cafe pharma to attach his name to a post. Followed up by our very own guy smiley sawin. These 2 apes can't even manage posting on cafe pharma. Classic. Check it out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the biggest moron is you for believing that C Blanc and Sawin actually signed in as themselves and posted those.