Neurology Resignations

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2012 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR has too much power in the hiring process.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep, the old, useless guard in HR will ALWAYS have the last say. Isn't it time for several of the "gray hairs" to retire???? I think so. They are completely out of touch with what is going on in the industry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also received a call from someone inquiring about my old job. I told they were better off staying put than dealing with all the nonsense at this company. Only interview if you are desperate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

opening in upstate NY for Neurology. saying 150-170 is realistic first year and that they got rid of most of the dead weight and perfect time to join. Sounds like that might not be true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is alot of opportunity now. Don't settle for the base they give you. You could get 15-20k more. Most likely 160k 1 st year then max 175K second year. Is this for the Albany, NY territory. If so, go for it. Guy got promoted

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did not get rid of most of the dead weight. Half of the sales force quit because this place is a joke!!! That is why they are offering retention bonuses so the rest do not bail. Do not bother. This place is horrible.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't even bother. If this was the place to be, there would not have been as many people leaving as there were/are. I am still in interview process with another company. Hoping to get out by year's end. This place, especially in northeast, sucks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Albany, NY position open? is the Manager good to work for? thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if you have been around since the Blanc days. This guy is so bad. The best part is the people he would not promote eventually left and have moved up the ladder at other organization. These people now will not let Blanc come over. If Serono ever let's Blanc go, he is screwed. Pay backs are Hell Blanc. You started it now I have your balls in a sling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Albany position open due to promotion but all other openings in that area due to resignations. Manager USED t be good to work for. Total koolaid drinker now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is 150k 1st year attainable?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this opening with Mikey G? Total tool. Hired some very incompetent people and we are suffering for it. What's up with the Pfizer deal?