Neuroscience Division

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the near DM in Atlanta?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for typo. Who is the new DM in Atlanta?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to get in touch with Atlanta DM. Would someone post his or her name?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slackers haven't hired a new DM yet!! Still working on it. Really......make an executive decision already. Otsuka "leadership" at its finest.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there two divisions within Neuroscience.
    Pill and injection
    What is new and are any solid openings in SoCA? How are managers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can only speak about injection side and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!If you are currently employed do not come over to Otsuka. This company and leadership is the worst I've ever seen.
    Run Forest Run........seriously its horrible and continues to get worse daily.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sucks and why are you still with company?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Ramona mo longer the Atlanta dm?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't have an Atlanta Injection team DSM. Three months after firing previous mgr, they still haven't hired anyone. WTH

Ramona is DSM for tablets

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL THE CA DM'S ROCK

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny as hell 'cause they received over 60 resumes. What is Eric looking for: Jesus?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know...right? One would think that after 3 months of the position being vacant one would have hired someone by now. If and when he "finds the right person" they will still need to go through training. Hopefully there will be a DM out in the field by 2014- lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else heard about the hiring freeze in our division? What the hell is going on here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess since we have the workload normally required by 3 reps, they feel they don't need to hire anymore people.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

James k is a used car salesman clown! He wants us to sell off label.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no other bms reject who interviewed for several other dm jobs and was passed over. wait and see far from jesus good luck with that

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be happy that you do not have one in place yet because when he arrives your hell will begin just ask previous people who worked with him. oh wait if management had done that then maybe he would not have been offered the job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is it? There has been no mention that they have even made an offer. Oh happy day... this is worse than anyone could imagine

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think bms should not be hard to come up with it. Hint interviewed for other dm roles and was passed over. no happy day