Neuroscience Division

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob and Kevin are both good guys.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both Bob Stuart and Kevin Shake are very respected in the organization.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K.S. has changed since he became the ROM. He's so drinking the koolaid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is making it not just drinking it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The LA manager just lost a few reps and the OC manager has lost 4! I don't think they're bad managers (OC is slightly better than LA). They both don't have experience in selling anti-psychotics (nor does the company) so it's hard under that kind of leadership. Also, it's just a bad product and no one is even close to hitting goal. Doctors say it doesn't work. People are dropping like flies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree and I know of at least 1 more leaving on OC team. The manager MP has No clue and micromanage. Stay away or you will be next.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Edna going to become the DBM?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not the same as he was when he was a rep, but the RBD loves him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Kim's world" I am laughing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Edna Hyat deserves to be the DM. She is loved by all in LA area plus she comes from BMS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are talking about Midwest ROM K.S. I agree-changed a lot since he was a rep. But, RBD does appear to sing his praises.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2+ years of launch preparation, 7 months in market, and Otsuka finally posts for a Director of CNS Market Research. Why? Is the underperformance that obvious?? Don't blame sales. Blame yourselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the reason Sales Operations is so bad?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No accountability, the expanded too fast, they don't care

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't care is right. The tone and attitude is horrible. They should be fired. Who is fixing this? Where is Bob?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I ever tell you about the time Edna forced me to wear a woman's bikini? Well anyway, Edna tears off my clothes and forces me to wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing only a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily, but Ill be damned if at the end of the quarter my sales hadn't tripled.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Aunt Edna from the movie vacation, with Chevy Chase.
    Wasn't she tied to the roof of the car??
    Lmao

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kastens is a horrible nightmare! He is so micro it hurts looking at him. I dont think any of his reps like him as well as his peers......dont think he will last long!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is so incompetent that hr cannot even setup a webcast

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention, this embarrassing Sample program on the red team side. Give a provider 1 sample, well a promise that one will come sometime (hope its not like our Q2 or Q3 data). We don't even know how many they will get in the future. What in the crap are these morons doing up in corporate.
    IF ANYONE IS READING THIS FROM THE COMPANY IN JAPAN.....YOU BETTER FIRE UPPER MANAGEMENT AND FOR SURE MOST OF THESE INCOMPETENT DISTRICT SALES MANAGERS. THE SALES PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR HELP.......