Neuroscience Division

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK and MP are the worst managers I have ever seen in the SO Ca market - nightmares - stay away! They both have had good people leave and more wanting to leave!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 sample because they know they will go to waste. Sure the docs tell us they will use more if we had samples like Janssen but that's just a polite way to brush us off. We will be calling their bluff and finding out there is more to their reluctance to prescribe.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their reluctance is bc the drug is just not that effective! I've heard JK is telling his people to sell off label. We're getting desperate...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not approved for bipolar? I have been promoted that since launch !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to spend my weekend reading emails from my DM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it time to start re-doing our business plans once again? After all, we worked on these for 6 months until launch. How about some more CareerTrees analysis? I hate this fu-king company. So, so sorry I joined.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just loved coming out of Sunday Church and seeing a ton of emails from my DM. Ruins my entire weekend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in the mid Atlantic district. I hear she sends tons of emails out every weekend, at all hours of the night too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Busy fixing Marketing. His VP does not have the marketing competency and without a brand lead over the last 6-8 months, Maintena is off track.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TARO HAS COME AND GONE. NO CHANGE TO MAINTENA HOME OFFICE TEAM DESPITE UNDER BUDGET PERFORMANCE. JUST BECAUSE ABILIFY IS DOING WELL ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GOES. CRONYISM AND FAVORITISM CONTINUES. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET FIRED OR MOVED. SOME LEADERS ARE OVER THEIR HEAD WITH THEIR JOBS. NOT IN THE RIGHT FUNCTION BUT PREFER TO HIDE.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody will get fired or moved for their incompetence. There is a change (addition) to the home office team - a new Brand Lead. Old farts still stay. She has her work cut out for her but she is competent.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going back to Janssen….

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going back to Japan...

- Taro

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the difference between what Janssen did to get fined and all the other companies selling within the same class that also had dedicated nursing home sales forces and marketed to long term care?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing. Janssen just made the most money and so they were the easiest target.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the difference is they had people get sick of the bs and report them!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of the "Leaders" are in over their heads because they are in jobs they are unqualified for and they've never held before. Not a coincidence that this group has thoroughly screwed up - they work harder to cover for each other so that none will be found out. They can't go anywhere because, well, who would take them. So to get rid of them we have to start saying how wonderful they are in the hopes that someone else will take them off our hands - let's offer a package deal if they'll take all of them! Now if we only had a drug for nausea because I can't quite get the praise out for this group without losing lunch.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't Taro do what his friend Lamberto did at BMS? Fire the head of the Diabetes franchise?