Neuroscience MS expansion

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 22, 2018 at 6:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted for this expansion? Phone screen? Anything? Are the new managers in place? Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with Novartis now. Phone screen. Hoping to hear something soon and get out of this migraine division.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from the Philly area

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got back at 1:00 a.m. from the joke of a meeting in Dallas. The incentive isn't what I thought it would be in this division launching this CGRP. I'm out of here in the fall whenever they start filling spots for the MS division. Teva and Lilly will crush Amgen when they launch. Hope to make a bit of money and then get out of this mess of a division promoting with Amgen and PCP. The culture there is too primary care oriented and basic Pharma. couldn't wait to get out of there last night

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pillow

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only one word to describe that meeting, a "cluster"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% cluster f.

The last day was unbelievable and so disorganized. Amgen doesn't know what they are doing. This will not get better. It will be ok until the others launch and then it's over. The money isn't that great. I expected a lot more. Amgen is worse than Novartis as far as a primary care mentality. I thought they were biotech. It was embarrassing being there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

complete cluster f. The meeting was a joke. It's good now. Wait unti Lilly and Teva out. bloodbath then

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were all gulliable coming over here. Call the doctor I think we're gonna crash. Sos

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a few more months and then I'm gone baby gone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

me too. let's hope we are gone. Make a bit of money before teva and Lilly launch and then move out of this mess.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had no idea co promoting this product would be the complete mess that it is. Where is all the supposed launch money too?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 or 5 months left hopefully

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch money will go to a few and the rest will be left with much less than expected. If we learned anything from the past Novartis over promises and under delivers. The good news is there are jobs with other companies. I am getting numerous recruiter calls over the last month. The recruiters know we are pissed at the bad press with the Michael Cohen payments. I am committed to getting a new job by end of Summer. Novartis is not a good company and good reps can do better. Bad reps and reps that do not know their worth will stay.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

correct launch money not great at all. When the others come out, it will be difficult. Competition out there already talking about safety issues long term.

We didn't have a choice but to come over. Exciting for a few months and then downhill from then on. MS placeto be

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nowhere to go too. NVS capped us out and nobody going to pay us to go anywhere. Hate to say it but we are doomed and have to stick it out as long as we can unless willing to take a pay cut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I make a base on the higher side and I am discussing opportunities with recruiters and the base is similar if not slightly higher. The opportunities are out there you just need to look. Good luck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get land locked with a base of 150k. Nobody touches that so guess I'll be rotting away here at NVS. Ugh