Neuroscience stability

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 4:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How secure do you feel here in the neuroscience division?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid question. It has to be from management testing the waters. If you are sincere, and I doubt it, you haven’t done your homework. Just read the posts here on Cafepharma, and you will have your answer about neuro and psych. Shouldn’t take you about 5 minutes at most.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to do my homework. Looks like there’s no pipeline here

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you got that right, and that’s not the worst of it. Tons of companies out there that are a lot better to work for than Lundbeck. Keep looking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are startups with better pipelines than Lundbeck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. So is the consensus that the neuro division won’t exist a year from now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you’re still at Lundbeck in neuro you had better get comfortable with the idea of selling in psych as a primary care rep with multiple partners.

There’s nothing new coming and they won’t be buying anything. The only thing you can count on is them hoping that you buy their BS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to decide whether to come on board to Lundbeck or stay put where I am

9. Annoymous

Annoymous new user

Run as fast as you can. Unless you are destitute and desperate son't waste your time..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m also curious about this. Came here to get some insight

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Management is fishing for some insight. They know they can’t depend on the employee survey for the truth, so I guess they are on here fishing for some insight as to what the field is thinking.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will never get a product for neuro, they’ll dangle the carrot to keep people selling Northera until LOE to maximize the most profitable drug that Lundbeck sells and then have a reorg and displace anyone on a plan etc and become one psych contract sales force.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Susan

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try again jerkoff.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRANNY

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also noticed that a thread regarding the Pacific Northwest was removed!!

17. Annoymous

Annoymous new user

Jazz just bought a company that Lundbeck was trying to acquire because they had an epilepsy product, as great fit for Lundbeck but even other companies see the writing on the wall for this company. Big blow to Lundbeck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HUGE NEWS!! An epilepsy drug...seriously??? Unless the damn thing was some type of breakthrough drug, and I doubt it was, there are plenty of epilepsy drugs out there! Again, there is that “me-too thinking” because that’s all they know. Time for a reorganization, aka lay-off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the name of the company that had the epilepsy drug? There are enough of epilepsy drugs out for the most part. Lundbeck can’t afford a breakthrough drug, that’s why we all have me too drugs. I agree, that a layoff may be coming and soon. Seems inevitable.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cavion: They have a first in class molecule entering phase three for essential tremor that is also being studied in absance seizures. It would have been right in Lundy’s wheelhouse.

https://cavionpharma.com/clinical-trials

Face it. The gig is up in neuro.