Neuroscience, Xeomin

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2018 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merzis an embarrassing collection of nerds. They give aesthetics a bad name.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of nerds at this company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of manufacturing/supply issues impacting delivery with therapeutic?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is with this new DB chick?
    Is she your CEO?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She definitely thinks so.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not very smart for someone so arrogant.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you tell the story to pharmacy directors at the end of the quarter, and say that germany is going to shut down manufacturing so you better order more. That is Hu Lays trick until the pharmacist calls merz and they say no problems!
    That is called an inducement based on false information. Don't discriminate against the poor little fellow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture used to be good here. No longer. They’re getting rid of all the sales reps that have been there for years. If you’ve been here more than 3 years, your number is almost up-start looking.

That’s what we’re all doing.

Sales leadership on this side is wrong, dumb and dirty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s bad, just bad.

Top mgmt is too dumb to see anything.

Getting rid of anyone with longevity at the company and by longevity I mean over 3 years. That’s sad!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s bad, just bad.

Top mgmt is too dumb to see anything.

Getting rid of anyone with longevity at the company and by longevity I mean over 3 years. That’s sad!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a former Merz employee. I truly enjoyed my work there. I do see some issues with upper management not looking out for their employees. I was there almost a few years and I did not have any upper management backup/support. I did not have proper training for my job. I enjoyed what I did there and the company did pay me right. I just did not feel like I had the support from my team (except for a few people) and upper management. I put in many hours of hard work, spent a lot of time away from family and in the end still was let go. Overall the company is good, heading in the right direction, just needs to work on upper management. They need to spend more time with their teams, get to know their teams individually and see what each team member needs to succeed instead of just listening to false information and making assumptions. No follow up and not getting to know your teams is the biggest failure upper management has.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup you are correct. They are just all about money and favortism. Also the company is bad about taking back money you worked hard for. Profit sharing and if you have not vested enough time they take back a portion wth? That is horrible. I know now what a mistake that was to work in pharmaceutical. No support from management, team members are throwing each other under the bus, too many chiefs and not enough indians, and no compassion. I know that is mostly all jobs but I guess it just depends on the person. I know the pharmaceutical world is a cut throat one but it does not have to be that way in all companies. I am very disappointed and let down by this company. I hope they will change their ways and get new upper management people who have compassion and understanding for their employees.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Deb B get shitcanned?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Weirdo,

DB was nothing at this company, no one knew her and she didn't sell anything. She is just one of the many siccofants that Jeff Castillo got hired. Is that dude gonna stick around , what a kook! total poser!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well after Jeuveau ( the new Botox), Xeomin is def dust. That's what they get for stealing. Can this company do anything legally? After 5 law firms after Ultherapy for catastrophic injuries, bc they lied and quadrupled the dose, have they not learned anything? I don't know how they are still in business. Merderma money? All of their beauty products suck. I lost fat under my eyes from stupid Ulthera and had to get a fat graft at 36. If they just dealt out the proper dose and weren't so greedy, it may have been a successful product. Where are the whistle blowers? Their crimes are endless and those cats make millions and can keep their names secret. A few of the women in lawsuits ( I only had aesthetic damage, so I could not partake), found extensive spyware on their phones. You work for arch criminals. I hope the pay is worth it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to go Stephen Oliver! You realized how bad Garth h was and put him on a pip! Way overdue. Garth h got we he deserved! No one should work with him.
    Incompetent !watch Garth try get this taken down! Work on grooming your nails!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several neuro openings listed? What’s going on? Is this an expansion?