Neuroscience

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2019 at 5:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied on line thru the Lilly career page for a neuroscience position. Is Lilly still using the assessment to screen candidates? I didn't see the assessment pop up after applying. I do have a few years of neuroscience experience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I applied but didn't receive an assessment to complete.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Position doesn’t list previous pharma as a requirement = red flag for anyone with experience who expects a decent salary. Company wants millennials. People inside have talked about this. Good luck to all of us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please, we are early career professionals.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its for primary care, so yea a lot of experience (if any) isn't a requirement

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect. It does list prior launch experience which would mean you would have some experience in pharma. I believe the territories are not big so I’m not sure if that plays into base salary.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there pod selling for emgality? Also, I hate I have to ask this but some pharma companies I’ve been at before are incredibly cheap-what’s the monthly budget and is there a company car?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company car

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly doesn't make cars, it is a big Pharma Company that can't develop innovative medicine.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well our budgets are cheap here but it may be different during the drug launch.

Company car will be an SUV.

Only thing you gotta worry about is the Neuro division is the long term future. After this migraine med hen it’s over. Meds for Alzheimer’s never get approved. But you’ll have a good 5 years if nothing goes wrong

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you skipped 3rd grade through college because you would have learned that details explaining your opinion are very helpful

Tell me which part you think isn’t true chief

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone find out yet if they were selected to go to a face-to-face interview? Sounds like it will be a mass interview day in three different locations, and the start date is November 4. Just anxious to find out when they are letting people now if they will be moving forward. Thanks! Also, did anyone find out the length of homestudy and away training? My recruiter did not know those answers

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F2F the week of Oct 7-11th. Home study will be short...2 weeks. 1 week home & 1 away

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In person interviews Oct 7-11th

1 week home study and 1 week away. Very short

Your welcome

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, chief - did you forget about lasmi and tanezumab? Unless you skipped 3rd grade through college - knowing the pipeline is helpful.

Your welcome, chief.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have info on base range for this position?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My recruiter said 60. Week 1 interview round is sept 30
    Week 2 oct 7
    Waiting for my flight ticket has anyone else received theirs?
    Home training 11/4-8
    Headquarters training 11/11-19

I’m stoked to be in Indiana over the weekend.

By cheap budget how cheap are we talking....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the person who said 60k for base- How many years of pharmaceutical sales experience do you have? The recruiter told me that there is a range based on years of experience.